One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.

3 posters

Go down

back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.  Empty back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.

Post by envyforme Thu May 21 2015, 22:05

Hey all. Currently stuck on what to go for next. Here's what I got so far:

https://imgur.com/xOQHNQY
https://imgur.com/yhqwOEM

I have to say, being a complete F2P player, I'm pretty dang happy with my load out.
Now, I have a couple of questions.
1. Is it better if I make a slasher team around Arlong for now because mihawk takes up so many points?
2. Is gear 2 luffy team any good? 4x attack seems to be pretty awesome.
3. What does Don Kreigs captain special do? It says reduce attack by 20%
4. What PSY characters are good as of now for a grab? Id like to increase my shanks team.
5. What should I do with that extra usopp? Should I evolve him into Sogeking for my Psy team, or use him on GH usopp?
6. Any characters you recommend I get rid of? Because they might be of no use for me down the road and will take up box space?

Thanks, and Ciro, I'm looking at you here for advice buddy. ;-)

envyforme

Back to top Go down

back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.  Empty Re: back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.

Post by Mystogan Fri May 22 2015, 06:06

Hey envyforme, 
1) Could you tell me your current costs so I can think of an crew
2) It it neither good nor bad. you could build a str crew with gear 2, alvida, arlong, morgan, golden pound. But you should not focus on him since you have some better options, like an mixed slasher crew (type better than attribute)
3)Don Krieg captain ability will reduce incoming damage by 20%, that means you onyl get 80% damage of every attack by the enemies. Nothing special as you don't want to tank.
4)I will only talk about farmable characters. First in the next fortnight you should farm for the new coby, who is a really awesome orb booster with nice stats (1926hp 984atk at max level). The raid boss after chopper will be garp. He is the psy version of ashura zoro giving a 2hp 2atk boost as captain. His special can be combined with mr2, an orb manipulator, who will be farmable in the third coming story isle. (rare recruit: Urouge, Marco,Impact dial usopp)
5)It's up to you I evolved my first tabasco star to Sogeking, but I am a collector. Now I've got both gp and Sogeking and i can say : Sogeking is useless if you have golden pound. So it's up to you
6)moji, red cat pirat (you have got marine crew for turtles), Kuroobi
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.  Empty Re: back with major box overhaul. need some ideas what to go for next.

Post by Me Fri May 22 2015, 07:41

Congratulations Envyforme one of the best F2P i have seen before.

How many days you play?

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by envyforme Fri May 22 2015, 10:39

Ive been playing for quite awhile now. Probably around a month after global was released.

envyforme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down