One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

noob Q: little confused

2 posters

Go down

noob Q: little confused Empty noob Q: little confused

Post by Light Wed Mar 04 2015, 03:51

Hiya I'm new to this game for about a week now. I love the anime so naturally I love this game.
I have a pretty newbie question (that I dont is covered on the website or faq? correct me if i'm wrong!).
I usually see phrases like slasher team, fighter team, speed team, etc. What does that mean in terms of crew members? Does fighter team have all have fighters in them? Slashers all swordsmen? I understand the captain ability is the main thing you build your crew around but maybe im missing a bigger picture?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

noob Q: little confused Empty Re: noob Q: little confused

Post by Luong Wed Mar 04 2015, 06:39

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/p/tier-list.html

Click on the types and attributes to see the team breakdowns. When your in game and you view detail of the character, you will see on the top left what type they are (eg. slasher, fighter, striker, etc.).

And yes, fighter team means all fighter and slasher team means all slasher. The only exception is having Usopp Gold hammer on these teams due to his unique skill. The reason you have all fighters on fighter team and slasher or slasher team is due to bonus from captain abilities. For example (Arlong is the best slasher captain currently which gives 2x bonus attack to slasher unit on team. Pair that up with another Arlong captain friend that will give you 2x2= 4x bonus attack for slasher units. By having non-slasher unit on your team, you will lose out on the 4x bonus attack which defeats the purpose of the team) You build team to obtain bonus attacks in order to increase your damage output. Hope this helps.
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wed Mar 04 2015, 09:30

Thanks luong that clarified it up.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content