One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Building Question

2 posters

Go down

Team Building Question Empty Team Building Question

Post by tony820 Mon May 25 2015, 05:17

Team Building Question Image20Team Building Question Image19

any suggestion on who I should be leveling up to play against monster Chopper and for future team development please ? Thanks

tony820

Back to top Go down

Team Building Question Empty Re: Team Building Question

Post by Karillo Mon May 25 2015, 07:52

I would recommend leveling your qck units for chopper and use ace as captain but seeing as you don't have much time to level your characters to a decent level before chopper comes , I'm guessing you should farm laboon on twin peak either on 2x drop rate or .5 stam and use a vivi/laboon team. As for future content, you have a great slasher, qck and psy team in the making. Level up one of them and you will clear most story stages and fortnights for a long time

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by tony820 Mon May 25 2015, 14:22

Thanks Karillo. Appreciate your comments. I do have a Laboon (lvl 5) in my team so I guess I'm just going to go with Laboon/Vivi combination (maybe adding Diablo sanji ?) thanks.

tony820

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Mon May 25 2015, 14:54

Np and yes, Diablo Jambe Sanji will be very usefull for the second stage so you should bring him for sure. If you have chars that do more than 2x the attack of your qck units, bring them but if you don't just bring your original qck units with you. Another option is to bring mihawk because you can stall almost forever with laboon/vivi teams and therefore charge mihawks special when you reach monster chopper. The 30% reduction in health will save lots of time and help you a lot.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down