One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP] Need advice on who I should level.

4 posters

Go down

[HELP] Need advice on who I should level. Empty [HELP] Need advice on who I should level.

Post by sneaky Fri Mar 06 2015, 11:40

Hello,

I need advice in who I should focus on next and that will have the most benefit in the future. I understand who are the top tier characters as of now but it's also possible that they may be useless in the future updates so I want to know who would be the best to upgrade now and use them later.

I have a habit of saving up 5 big turtle exp and using them at once. Right now, I got 1 elder turtle (from update) and 4 big turtle. I can use them to gain about 115,000 exp or more for matching element but I don't know which character to focus on.

The characters I have right now is.

5 Star Luffy - Lv 34
5 Star Zoro - Lv 27
5 Star Sanji - Lv 26
4 Star Usopp - Lv 33
4 Star Alvida - Lv 27
3 Star Smoker - Lv 34
4 Star Speed Chopper - Lv 31
4 Star Crab Nami - Lv 13
4 Star Kuro - Lv 21

At this moment, I'm using Zeff team with all fighters + golden usopp. Everything is easy kill so I don't think I need to focus on making the fighter team stronger. I'm just looking to focus on any characters that'll give me the most benefit in the future with new crew.

Thanks!

sneaky

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Need advice on who I should level. Empty Re: [HELP] Need advice on who I should level.

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Mar 06 2015, 12:38

You got all the best DEX characters already. I would definitely work on those especially zoro and smoker. However from what I learn so far about the game it is hard to level one thing specifically. Best way to farm turtle currently is to farm elite mission on extra island like alvida event that's going on now. Well that drop red turtle, so not the most effective way to level Dex character with. It become kind of wasteful.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Need advice on who I should level. Empty Re: [HELP] Need advice on who I should level.

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 06 2015, 12:47

I would personally say get Luffy to 50-60ish at least since you have the Alvida event running, and since you are using a fighter team, might as well get your fighter with the biggest nuke as high as you can unless you plan on getting Gear 3rd for sure (spending money for it if you don't get it with free fruits)

After that I would say

Smoker to 50 and evolved to 4* and then 50 again
Alvida to 50
Usopp to 50
Zeff to 50 (If he isn't already, I can't tell since you didn't put down his level)
Sanji to 50

That would be my opinion anyways, obviously if you can get them higher by all means go for it.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Wed Mar 11 2015, 16:10

Thanks for the responses.

I got my smoker evolved to 4 stars.

I have a new question. I want to know if it's worth leveling 2nd gear Luffy or should I focus on Ashura Zoro?

My Zeff is maxed level so I don't need to worry about him yet. My 6.25x Fighter team is already as strong as it is right now and don't see any reasons to turn anyone into a nuke. I'm just trying to focus on any character that'll be useful in the future updates.

Will smoker be useful in the future updates? Will Zoro be more useful than Luffy? Will Luffy be useless in the future updates due to his not so great captain ability in 2nd gear?

If Smoker is the best idea to level at this moment to get ready for future updates then I should also focus on nuking ashura zoro, correct?

All inputs are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks!

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 11 2015, 23:24

It really depends actually.....if you are planning on trying to use the gacha for Straw Hats V2 then both Zoro and Luffy might be unused if you pull their V2 versions.

Luffy is actually strong in terms of being a bruiser + nuke in Force/Fighter teams and usable for quite a good amount of time so long as you don't pull Gear 3rd Luffy in the future as his stats are pretty high in all respects. While his captain ability might not be that great especially if you use Zeff, Zeff is basically the opposite, great captain ability useless stats in the long run.

Smoker will gain a 3rd evolution after his Event Island....sadly though you need to level his 4* to 99 to evolve him and then level him again to 99 but he is quite the balanced unit with 2.2k HP, 1.2k ATK, 338 RCV. Somewhat the out of norm Technical unit as most have at least 1 stat that is weaker and one that is superior.

Zoro is also good as he gives survivability with his 2x ATK + HP though if you are going for Swordsman team, Mihawk will have the 2.5x Slasher ATK boost.

It is really up to you how you want to go about the Mihawk event since that is what you should plan on grinding your crew for. An estimate of level 50 for all of your units going to fight Mihawk should be a good area to be in with level 60+ being optimal for more survivability of course.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Thu Mar 12 2015, 02:50

Alvida and smoker have the best potential so far. If your looking for long term units that won't be replaced, alvida and smoker. Every thing else you have can be replace in the future with better units. Asura zoro is a good unit in the future as well and won't be replaced easily.
Don't get me wrong they are all nice units and good to have. With this games uncertainty you may never get the ideal team. So it may not be a waste to level up gear 2 luffy because you might not get gear 3 luffy.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down