One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some advice

+2
Grimwing
Icy
6 posters

Go down

Need some advice Empty Need some advice

Post by Icy Fri Apr 24 2015, 00:03

Okay so like most of us here im trying to prepare myself to battling Mihawk, but for me I've only been playing for roughly 12 days so my team isn't as strong right now. I have 21 rainbow gems saved up right now, should I try to hit the rare recruit and hope to get strong characters or every time I die versus Mihawk should I just revive myself until I defeat him to get him since I'll be doing the 40 stamina one.

Right now my team consist of:
Lvl 45 G3 Luffy
Lvl 27 Asura Zoro
Lvl 27 Sanji second evo (not the chef one)
Lvl 28 God Ussop
Lvl 20 Nami

And I also have a lvl 28 shanks first Evo but not enough space for him.

My friend captain that I'll most likely pick will be a lvl 50G3 Luffy for the 3.5x plus the 3.5x's my other Luffy.

So what should I do, try and go for the rare recruit or use all my gems to revive myself until I beat him if I can

Thanks!

Icy

Back to top Go down

Need some advice Empty Re: Need some advice

Post by Grimwing Fri Apr 24 2015, 04:17

Iv'e only been playing for almost a week longer than you, so hopefully someone else comments after me but, what I would do is save your gems. You have a better chance of getting a STR and you already have the only one worth rolling for (Blamenco too...but eh).

If you can practice getting all perfects...you shouldnt even need to revive once on 40 stam mihawk.

You still have a few days till mihawk comes so hopefully by then you can fit in shanks to your team (instead of nami). Maybe try to get arlong in the mean time? since he has super high atack and is strong against DEX units. Or maybe laboon so you could team up with a vivi for the long secured victory... but you already have G3 so Id stick with that setup.
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Layos Mon Apr 27 2015, 02:14

i am Level 98 right now and my advice is that you dont have 2 reroll. You can even save your gems for revive ad mihawk. Because you already have 1 of the best captains. G3 luffy can gove you huge amount of damage. And your first three Units nearly dont matter you just have 2 hit perfect with them. Than you have 2hit with your 2 Luffys and with another high damage str unit. THat is what you are missing in your Team. SO so just have 2 swap one unit und you should be ready for mihawk

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Mon Apr 27 2015, 04:09

I would try to farm arlong alvida and maybe morgan.
Morgan will be easier to get during his event coming up.
I say try to stick with as many STR units as possible for Mihawk.
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoroLuffyChopper Tue Apr 28 2015, 03:47

Save gems in case you need to revive, G3 luffy is a killer captain, like monty said, try to  farm str caracters to boost your attack against Mihawk.
ZoroLuffyChopper
ZoroLuffyChopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn0vation Tue Apr 28 2015, 05:43

Hello Icy, you should focus on getting the possible farmable characters. Such as Alvida(good Force dps and a great special vs bosses) and Arlong one the highest atk characters in the game. Also save some gems to revive vs mihawk he's such a strong unit worth of getting Smile
Inn0vation
Inn0vation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down