One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Slasher Team Available?

4 posters

Go down

Best Slasher Team Available? Empty Best Slasher Team Available?

Post by brody138 Fri Mar 06 2015, 12:05

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know what is the best slasher team available right now?

Also, maybe some advice on the best team comp to use? Below is a screenshot of what I have.

I am using currently:

Arlong
Zoro (just got him evolved)
Kuro
Buggy
Mr.3

I may have evolved my Usopp to the one everyone tries not to get by accident, but Mr. 3 gives me a 1 turn delay and is a slasher. I just thought I would like the more damage with a little bit of a delay more.

Anyway, if someone could let me know what is the best in slot slasher team and also what would be the best combo with what I have.

Thanks!!

Best Slasher Team Available? 1nCQRGZ

brody138

Back to top Go down

Best Slasher Team Available? Empty Re: Best Slasher Team Available?

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Mar 06 2015, 19:21

You got shanks! I would start leveling him and don't waste anymore resource on mr3. The way I see it one has a future and the other don't. With him you got the best slasher team currently. I am waiting for a better INT slasher to come along myself. Buggy stats is weak and his special does nothing for slasher.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Mar 06 2015, 19:25

Oh BTW you can farm for another usopp. It is a painful grind but it will be worth it.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 07 2015, 13:11

LOL such misguided info Vanity

While Shanks is the only viable one as a captain in the long run, it is best to continue with Mr 3 at least until they release the Whitebeard Crew packs (assuming you are going to purchase them for Vista)  Mr 3 and or Buggy should have at least 3-4 months worth of viability in a slasher team unless the rate at which they release things speeds up since you wont get any new better Knowledge Slashers until Vista or Helmeppo's version 2.  If you look at the optimal crews for the future fortnight islands Mr 3 and Buggy are both still there as good stat Crewmembers for Knowledge teams at least until Coby and Helmeppo's/Franky's Fortnight Islands.

Typically it is best to have at least 1 of each color when you build any team that can have them so

Current Best
Arlong
Zoro
Tashigi - Not sure how long it will be until you can get a better Speed Slasher
Shanks
Mr 3 - Viable at least until Vista is released and even after if there is a Heart Raid boss

Alternates
Vivi (viable as both current and future captains and decent stats overall)
Buggy
Golden Pound Usopp (yea farm for Usopp since Sogeking's ability takes much longer to prepare)

Afterwards
Mihawk
Arlong
Tashigi
Shanks
Mr 3

Swapping in Zoro, Buggy, Vivi, Golden Pound when needed based on enemy types

If you want to put it the way Vanity put it, all the work you put into Zoro, and potentially even Arlong was and will be pointless as well if you spend because soon Lion Stance Zoro will be there to replace him as a superior future captain and eventually Mr 1 will be a better Force crewmember with his 1.5x ability to boost slashers.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by onlybread Mon Mar 09 2015, 14:06

Relamir wrote:LOL such misguided info Vanity

While Shanks is the only viable one as a captain in the long run, it is best to continue with Mr 3 at least until they release the Whitebeard Crew packs (assuming you are going to purchase them for Vista)  Mr 3 and or Buggy should have at least 3-4 months worth of viability in a slasher team unless the rate at which they release things speeds up since you wont get any new better Knowledge Slashers until Vista or Helmeppo's version 2.  If you look at the optimal crews for the future fortnight islands Mr 3 and Buggy are both still there as good stat Crewmembers for Knowledge teams at least until Coby and Helmeppo's/Franky's Fortnight Islands.

Typically it is best to have at least 1 of each color when you build any team that can have them so

Current Best
Arlong
Zoro
Tashigi - Not sure how long it will be until you can get a better Speed Slasher
Shanks
Mr 3 - Viable at least until Vista is released and even after if there is a Heart Raid boss

Alternates
Vivi (viable as both current and future captains and decent stats overall)
Buggy
Golden Pound Usopp (yea farm for Usopp since Sogeking's ability takes much longer to prepare)

Afterwards
Mihawk
Arlong
Tashigi
Shanks
Mr 3

Swapping in Zoro, Buggy, Vivi, Golden Pound when needed based on enemy types

If you want to put it the way Vanity put it, all the work you put into Zoro, and potentially even Arlong was and will be pointless as well if you spend because soon Lion Stance Zoro will be there to replace him as a superior future captain and eventually Mr 1 will be a better Force crewmember with his 1.5x ability to boost slashers.

Relamir, why is Tashigi chosen over Kuro?

onlybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Mon Mar 09 2015, 14:40

I usually look at the usability of the Ability combined with the HP/ATK of a unit.  Though I do see the benefit of # of hits, I'm thinking that the amount of damage isn't reliant on the # of hits except when facing turtles or similar enemies, otherwise Zoro with 9 hits at 1.2k ATK should be vastly superior to Arlong with his piddling 4 hits at 1.4k ATK.

So Tashigi has slightly lower HP and ATK however her ability (According to the card info on the site as I sadly don't have either of them) does 25x her ATK which would be ~23k at max level vs Kuro's ~5k at max level (Though maybe it is a typo that his ability stays at 5x)

I will admit though that if you need an AoE instead of a Nuke, it might be better to go with Kuro (Though Zoro fills that role better in a slasher team with his 15x) while you can have both Arlong + Tashigi with high damage single target attacks to take out the bigger threats potentially.

If Kuro's AoE is actually 10x then I can say that he should probably be chosen over Tashigi in most cases, but unless someone tells me the #s in the wiki are wrong, I can't say otherwise.

That is just my opinion though, as if the AoE damage is tiny, per enemy, it isn't as worth it IMO especially when it comes to potentially using it against the 24 Hr Raid bosses as the difference in damage might be all that it takes to need to revive 1 more time.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down