One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burst Teams/Boss Teams Int

3 posters

Go down

Burst Teams/Boss Teams Int Empty Burst Teams/Boss Teams Int

Post by tomhvk Fri Jul 17 2015, 09:45

The main problem I'm having is with my Int Team - I dont have Nico Robin and it was problem with Garp.

I just pulled X-Drake and am i missing something or is his abilitiy just the same as whitebeards apart from only using int characters? This should mean I should just level him and it should solve my problems of not having Robin?

I have :

Towel Nami
X-Drake
Chopper
Buggy
Don Krieg
Sergant Helmeppo
Vista
Broggy
Tsuru

I'm guessing the main setup you would use I would use is X-Drake, Buggy, Don Kreig, Vista, Broggy? What does everything think, do you think I have a chance with my current roster next time Garp comes around, or the next Psy boss?

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Burst Teams/Boss Teams Int Empty Re: Burst Teams/Boss Teams Int

Post by MASI576 Fri Jul 17 2015, 10:09

Yes, the captain ability is the same like Whitebeard but only for INT units

But I would say that nothing can replace Robin in a INT burst team, she is a very important (or even the most important) unit in the burst team...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZc_q6UIoI&index=35&list=PLoZejy6GIGcWR-A2LbtGpcLHYcpMFDru8
In this video you can also see, that he has the best orbs, an 1.5 orb boost and 2x Atk for INT units, and he deals 2.7 mille  damage 
Garp has 2 mille HP, so without 2x Atk from Robin  he's chance would have been much smaller...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Jul 17 2015, 12:42

Not experienced with drake but main problem i foresee is getting 30% hp and with garp hitting every single turn its the question how many hits you can take from him. Unless you take a damage reducer like smoker maybe. A quick team I can think of would be like: drake friend, drake, smoker, coby, buggy, broggy. Gets you at least 3 good orbs, orb booster and a damage reducer. So you will need to have 4500 hp when you enter garp and you will have 3 turns to finish him. Ultimately you will want to have 4500 hp AND activating drakes captain ability when you go to garp. So takes some hp calculations and planning but seems possible to me.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down