One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull

5 posters

Go down

Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull Empty Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull

Post by EpicKero Mon Mar 16 2015, 13:09

Hey guys I got a question for the more experienced players about if I should blow all my Fruits on this event.

Right now im running a slasher team4* Arlong, 5* Zoro, 4* Kuro, 4* Buggy, Hammer Ussop.

I also have 5* Sanji, 5* Luffy, 4* Avildia, 4* Arm Point Choppper.

I really want to save some fruit for the upcoming Mihawk event and not sure if im able to complete it with the crew that I have.
I read that the V2 Strawhat Pirates are pretty good and can help beat mihawk.

So should I try and roll for V2 Strawhat Pirates or save fruit and use them to revive to beat mihawk?

EpicKero

Back to top Go down

Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull Empty Re: Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull

Post by alma91 Mon Mar 16 2015, 14:28

One moment you know that we get ONE gem/fruit every day?? and in plus before mihawk ( half April, i think ) there will be another extra islands so another gems reward Wink
So i will used all my 25 fruit to the V2 until i get ( i hope ) at least one between Luffy or Zoro ...
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull Empty Re: Upcoming 2x V2 Strawhat Pirates Pull

Post by alma91 Mon Mar 16 2015, 14:28

P.S: In Ending, my advice is: use them for the V 2 Wink
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Mon Mar 16 2015, 16:04

Basically for a free player, you should think this way.

Vivi + Laboon teams will probably allow you to beat Mihawk and also Monster Chopper 30 & 40 Stamina with 0-5 fruits each if you get really unlucky and can't prevent 2 enemies from attacking you at once and as long as you can heal back to 51% total HP after each turn (I think as long as it is 1 enemy attacking you in a turn you will always be at 1 HP)  The only downside is battles will at least be 30+ minutes long

Strawhats V2
Best ones are:
Luffy, Zoro, Towel Nami (Happiness Punch Nami) but for Nami, you need Robin as well to truly benefit.

Only Luffy and Nami will allow you to beat Mihawk on 40 STA, and you will probably need Robin for Nami's Team to give you a better chance at bursting Mihawk down at the end (though you will probably need to make sure you get almost all if not all perfects to make the best use of the damage on both teams)

Also keep in mind that probably in about 3-4 months time we should see the release of the Whitebeard Pirates and maybe 2 months after that the first batch of Supernovas (again, assuming there are no repeated Fortnight Islands) with the 2nd following maybe 2 months after that.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Tue Mar 17 2015, 04:34

Starting to think time line going to make all the difference. If you notice all the Japanese strategy for Mihawk include Whitebread pirates does that mean batch 3 Whitebread pirates come out before Mihawk as well?

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomat Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:12

I think those whitebeard pirates are for later Mihawk events. This isn't the last time for Mihawk... so when he comes back 2nd or 3rd time, you can use Mihawk.

Shomat

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 17 2015, 21:15

lol yea, Whitebeard pirates seem to come very far after the Mihawk event if you go by the numerical order of characters. If you look at the prediction threads for rainbow recruits I put probably a reasonable timeline of the upcoming events using based off of Xysto's initial predictions + how the Strawhat V2 packs came out seemingly a bit earlier

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down