One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tryin to reroll both shanks + ace

4 posters

Go down

Tryin to reroll both shanks + ace Empty Tryin to reroll both shanks + ace

Post by pdark1987 Tue Mar 17 2015, 09:41

goin to try this for awhile n c if i get both in one reroll, so for no luck but i did manager to get shanks by myself.. wondering if should i play with him or keep tryin a bit more?

pdark1987

Back to top Go down

Tryin to reroll both shanks + ace Empty Re: Tryin to reroll both shanks + ace

Post by OnePunchMan Tue Mar 17 2015, 10:02

Keep trying a bit more. Ace is harder to get. I got 1 ace and 3 shanks after 200 pulls. The chance for you to get both on 2 consecutive pulls at the re-roll is very VERY low.

OnePunchMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 17 2015, 12:47

I should say you should instead try for Gear 3rd Luffy + Ace tonight after they release it if you can.

That is a much better duo than Shanks + Ace (Shanks might be the best heart slasher but as a captain Luffy and Ace will see much more use)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePunchMan Tue Mar 17 2015, 15:10

These v2 are here to stay in the gacha. No rush, you will get them when pulling for wb.

OnePunchMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 17 2015, 15:55

So a few things to consider.  I change my suggestion.  You should aim for Gear 3rd Luffy + Ace/Shanks/Towel Nami.  I would personally say Ace because the increased QCK unit chance is ending soon and it is more likely that they will have one for each of the other ones before it goes back to increased chances for QCK units.

1.  You have to consider though is that Heart teams won't have the crazy power of QCK teams due to the fact that most have weak ATK stats offset with high RCV.

2.  You also have to consider that until Tsuru and Zephyr, you won't really need a Heart team unless you prefer to go at normal damage on Garp, and most of the Fortnight islands with the exception of double on Don Krieg.

3.  Best Heart Burst teams probably wont use Shanks....

Marco (3x damage for Heart if health is full) + Ability: Heal team health to full
Marco
Garp (Change all non heart to Heart and Meat)
Mr 2 Bon Clay (Changes Meat to Heart)
Impact Dial Usopp (Doubles Heart Attacker's ATK for 1 Turn)
Master Sergeant Coby (Doubles the effect of Orbs for 2 Turns)

72x ATK for 1 turn with Marco
50x ATK for 1 turn with Shanks
32x ATK for 1 turn with Garp + 4x Health

4.  Shanks and Ace also will also likely be replaced by with Garp and Jozu respectively due to the 2x ATK & HP

5.  Gear 3rd Luffy can work as Any type team captain since you can just use him as captain + 4 PSY/DEX/QCK/INT/FOR teams or 2 or 3 with 1 utility character.

So to end, also keep in mind that you probably will be just as likely to get Ace and Shanks as you would any of the Strawhat V2 during the Whitebeard Gacha Opening Spree.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by haosmoove Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:39

You may want to reconsider your perfect reroll project.

It's significantly harder to get 2 out 2 pulls being ace and shanks. Let's assume that there is about 1% chance to pull ace/shanks, that makes about 2% chance to get one of them during either pull, or roughly 4% chance to have one of them. However, if you are looking to get both of them within the first 2 pulls, it will be 200 times harder (0.02*0.01). Instead of rerolling 50 times(based on expected value), you will need to reroll 5,000 times!! Lets say your full time job is to reroll amd you are able to put in 14 hours and day and somehow retain extreme efficiency of rerolling 6 times an hour. On expectation you will get your perfect start after roughly 2 months of non-stop playing.

Going back to the suggestions on also accepting v2 luffy and nami, that will cut the expected number of attempts down to 833.

haosmoove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down