One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's so special about Urouge?

4 posters

Go down

What's so special about Urouge? Empty What's so special about Urouge?

Post by Ivotas Tue Sep 15 2015, 06:04

The title pretty much says it. I've read at several places that Urouge is pretty much the best captain you can have for an all Psy team, which I simply don't get. Both Garp and Shanks strike me as far better choices then Urouge. So since I'm unable to get it, could someone please enlighten my why I should make Urouge my Psy captain and not Garp, Shanks or Franky? The info would be gladly appreciated.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

What's so special about Urouge? Empty Re: What's so special about Urouge?

Post by Revarius Tue Sep 15 2015, 08:22

I can enlighten you why I wouldn't pick Uruoge.

Surely you must be mixed up?

Uruoge doesn't boost PSY teams. Uruoge is good as a striker captain or a PSY sub.

Urouge would sync well with the likes of Kidd,Killer and Whitebeard who are all strikers.

Urouge also has pretty nice attack.

Garp,Shanks,Franky and even Marco all better PSY captains than Urouge IMO.

Most of the PSY teams I hear of doing raids are:

Double Garp, Coby v2, Mr2, Marco and Dial Usopp.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Tue Sep 15 2015, 11:43

Urouge in a PSY will only be because his really high ATK (for me)
In a striker team that looks much different
his captain ability is really ok for a striker team, but i prefer Kid (if you have him) or later Aokiji
his special is also really good for striker teams, 1.5x ATK for one turn and 25x ATK as PSY damage, this special will later be surpassed from Aokiji (but he will come in 5 months or more, I think...)

Over all, Urouge is a nice unit to have, but in a PSY team he isn't really needed... in a striker team he is very good, until Aokiji is in global, then he wont be anymore so useful...

And just to say, double Garp is actually one of the best PSY team and will also be later
also a really good PSY team is double Marco, Garp, Mr2, Coby V2 and Dial Usopp, if there are no pre attacks you can do really high burst damage with this team (low CD for Garp is needed...)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Tue Sep 15 2015, 16:32

Thanks for the respones guys. You pretty much confirmed what I was thinking myself: Urouge is a good captain for striker teams but not for Psy teams. Glad it wasn't just me.^^

I definitely didn't get things mixed up. I really read a lot of times that he is good for Psy teams which I just didn't see. So I had to ask since I really wasn't sure if I missed something important. Thanks for clearing that up. Smile

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by underlock Thu Sep 17 2015, 16:48

Would definitely want as sub under Captain Kid (sick damage on a double kid team). I'd probably want him in all psy teams. As a captain not sure.

underlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:14

underlock wrote:Would definitely want as sub under Captain Kid (sick damage on a double kid team). I'd probably want him in all psy teams. As a captain not sure.

That would be a striker class team right? Could try that when I start using class based themes. So far I'm just going with type teams. But thanks for the input. Good to know as I have absolutely no idea about good class based teams.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down