One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your best third gear luffy team?

4 posters

Go down

whats your best third gear luffy team? Empty whats your best third gear luffy team?

Post by jlandingin Mon Mar 30 2015, 11:47

hey guys what is your best third gear luffy team?

jlandingin

Back to top Go down

whats your best third gear luffy team? Empty Re: whats your best third gear luffy team?

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Mon Mar 30 2015, 18:55

This is my current gear 3 setup. Mostly defense for boss fight.  I notice it QCK leak support Kuro is in the place for now.

whats your best third gear luffy team? QWkT8Rs

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

whats your best third gear luffy team? Empty Re: whats your best third gear luffy team?

Post by Condoriano89 Tue Mar 31 2015, 03:45

I don't think there's a 'best gear 3rd team'.. It is very situational, you have to change the subs often mixing the heavy hitters of the opposite color of the enemy and the utilities you need for that specific situation..

Condoriano89

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Mar 31 2015, 07:47

there is no best perfect G3 luffy team to be honest since he boosts ANY characters attack 3.5 with 3 perfects. So mostly go with a team thats strong against the boss fight.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down