One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro

4 posters

Go down

[HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro Empty [HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro

Post by sneaky Wed Mar 18 2015, 17:48

Hello,

I need help building a team against Expert Kuro. I need to fastest, strongest, most efficient, and fruitless team. I do not wish to use a full dex team because it takes too long against red mini-boss. Please let me know which team you would prefer using from my rolls and which characters I should focus on leveling in order.

Photo of my unlucky crappy rolls below.

Thanks in advance!

[HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro Screenshot_2015_03_18_18_39_20_1

sneaky

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro Empty Re: [HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:22

You are missing Robin for int burst team. That should be the best team for this event. 2.5 nami x 2.5 nami x 2.5 chain bonus x 2 matching orb x 2 robin burst. That's 62.5 times bonus per sure dead Kuro.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro Empty Re: [HELP] Need help building the best team vs Expert Kuro

Post by sneaky Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:44

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ wrote:You are missing Robin for int burst team. That should be the best team for this event. 2.5 nami x 2.5 nami x 2.5 chain bonus x 2 matching orb x 2 robin burst.  That's 62.5 times bonus per sure dead Kuro.

Thanks for the input, but I'm not really looking to spend any money on pulls again. So robin at the moment will be out of question.

I just wish to know what team I can make the best with the pulls I have at this moment as the picture shown.

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathless950 Wed Mar 18 2015, 22:35

Dex is that way to go dude. Save your cooldowns for the mini bosses, use goldenweek+zoro special against crowds. For Kuro, it's just health control, but your rec should be very high.

Do this:

Zoro (captain)
Vivi (friend)
Usopp
Goldenweek
Smoker

It will take about 25 minutes

Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gunners Thu Mar 19 2015, 09:30

I've try with this build... n it works very well for me

Arlong (Capt)
Ashura Zorro (Friend)
Smooker
Hachi
Ashura Zorro
Kuro or Tashigi --> Qck char slasher to take Buchi down faster

The Gunners

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Thu Mar 19 2015, 18:13

So for now, I'm managing expert with this team below.

Double Ashura Zoro
Smoker
Kuro
Diable Sanji
Golden Usopp

It's still pretty slow against Red Mini boss though. I might replace Sanji for Zeff and see if it's any better.

The team I really want to use though is

Double Zeff
5*Ace Lv. 40+
Dex Chopper Lv. 40+ (will be evolving from 3 star chopper once I get green crab)
Diable Sanji
Golden Usopp

I'm curious how this team would manage. What do you guys think of this team? Think it'll have a good amount of health and burst to clear much faster?

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down