One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save

5 posters

Go down

my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save Empty my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save

Post by Giphin Thu Oct 15 2015, 06:03

team : http://postimg.org/image/or4vbbg1l/

requirements: blamenco and beepo skill maxed

stage 1 : stall 1 turn
stage 2 : stall 1 turn
stage 3 : stall 1 turn
stage 4 : stall 1 turn
stage 5 : kill all in one go

stage 6 nami : use blamenco skill, turns all the blue orbs to reds, only attack with 5 out of your 6 crews. you are going to intentionally miss the 5th attack by not continuing the chain combo on your 6th (not tapping your 6th crew) this will brings nami health around 30% and you wont need to worry about her blinding you.

stage 7 & 8 : use beepo and kid's special if necessary

stage 9 : use chopper, kid and beepo specials if necessary and kill the boss in one go. most of the time you wont even need to use chopper skill as long as u have good orbs

in my team i use arlong just incase i need extra damage. you can also substitute arlong with whitebeard or any other heavy hitter

hope this helps

good luck and have fun

Giphin

Back to top Go down

my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save Empty Re: my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save

Post by Giphin Thu Oct 15 2015, 06:08

if u have a different team setup that can clear the isle fast id love to know and thanks for sharing Smile

Giphin

Back to top Go down

my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save Empty Re: my way of clearing the halloween isle fast and save

Post by Giphin Thu Oct 15 2015, 06:11

the guide above is for 30 stamina isle tho..

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giphin Thu Oct 15 2015, 06:15

i forgot to mention u need another chopper (2 choper captains) for this team

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giphin Thu Oct 15 2015, 06:18

you can also use alvida as the sub of arlong if ur crews level are not high enough in case of an emergency

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Thu Oct 15 2015, 08:35

Double Kuma team has been my way of clearing 30 stam so far.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckly Fri Oct 16 2015, 01:09

Full slasher team with Mihawk as lead with maxed special as well as the slasher boat maxed out the slasher team lvl 70+ instead of gp koza for the extra burst dmg, and basically done, even if u fail u can save yourself with the dmg boost from koza / mihawk specials Arlong itself will nuke down luffy in the end.

Also u can go for a full WB team MC, Mihawk, Kid,Killer, GP/Croc, get down to 30 % and crush them lol

Chuckly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri Oct 16 2015, 08:20

i'm running
Mihawk max
arlong max
vista max
lucci max
law max
coffin boat max

really chilly you don't have to pay attetion while playing Smile
you can tank all the hits you want and still have enough hp for ruffys 9k hit
25k hp
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Mon Oct 19 2015, 20:54

g3 is very good for this fortnight too 
just burst through without stalling

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down