One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use or save rainbow fruits?

5 posters

Go down

Use or save rainbow fruits? Empty Use or save rainbow fruits?

Post by dehderp Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:52

I've used up all the fruits and besides Ace, everything else is crap. I really want that Vivi on my team though. Not planning to buy fruits from store. Should I save up my fruits I get from now on? Or use them every time I get 5?

ohh and I REEAAALLY need to get my Sanji back after trashing him

dehderp

Back to top Go down

Use or save rainbow fruits? Empty Re: Use or save rainbow fruits?

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:12

Save them till next batch. Straw-Hat Pirates version 2 which is the next addition patch of new character got some real game changer. Gear 3 luffy, tank zoro, and towel nami are all game changer. Get one of those and you will be set for the future.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:21

Don't be like me and be a compulsive fruits user, I'm in rehab at the moment to try and save fruits. Trust me you don't want to go to fruit rehab.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:54

Hey I love one piece. I blow 100 bucks to start off my game. (I did reroll till I got 4 star arlong; try for shanks but no luck.) In the end I learn you can really ride this game for free. If I just went with arlong I would have gotten zoro no matter what, I could pick up buggy during event, and wait a little longer for Kuro event coming up. Note that's the team I have now at last evolve stage. At the same time I couldn't tell you about this if I didn't spend the 100 bucks.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by inky jack Fri Mar 06 2015, 07:08

I used the fruit twice on rare pulls, after the initial pull. Got Golden Pound Usopp and Buggy, I was happy I got Usopp, my initial pull was lucky as well, got Arlong.Cool

Honestly, I only use fruits for getting my character slots up, currently at 75, and occasionally, about 5-6 times a week on stamina refills. you get at least 7 a week from daily, and once you hit certain days in a row they give you 3 on that day, this way my fruits are always increasing and I'm still getting use out of them.
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysander Fri Mar 06 2015, 07:52

Same like Vanity. I love this game and waited for a long time to appear in the Global Version. I spent 100 Bucks on rare Pulls. After 5 pulls i instantly regret the buy. I pulled 8 of 10 3 Star shitty blue char.(I forgot his name). The only worth 4star was Lysop and Kuro out of 20 Pulls. Now im saving my fruits for straw hats v2. I already expand my character slots to 100 and some fruits i used for stamina for buggys special isle. These fruits were excellent because i got a hell of big turtles and so tommorrow i get my last evo for vivi!!!

Lysander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down