One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line?

5 posters

Go down

is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line? Empty is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line?

Post by george2015 Sat Oct 31 2015, 08:29

I have tried many many times for Vivi in dropX2, still nothing...

I wonder is it really possible?
or the possibility is too small to catch, making it as a joke...

george2015

Back to top Go down

is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line? Empty Re: is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line?

Post by Tsukishiro Sat Oct 31 2015, 10:04

Basically every character in the Story Islands can be dropped. But the named characters have an extremely low drop rate depending on who it is.

It took me almost a week to get Crocodile. 

But Ms. Wednesday (Vivi) does drop.

Tsukishiro

Back to top Go down

is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line? Empty Re: is it really possible for people to farm a character from story line?

Post by george2015 Sat Oct 31 2015, 11:16

Tsukishiro wrote:Basically every character in the Story Islands can be dropped. But the named characters have an extremely low drop rate depending on who it is.

anyway, I will keep trying until the end of the dropX2 event....
But I am 200% sure that Vivi will not drop =.=....

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat Oct 31 2015, 11:51

george2015 wrote:
Tsukishiro wrote:Basically every character in the Story Islands can be dropped. But the named characters have an extremely low drop rate depending on who it is.

about how many times did you tried the stage?
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Sat Oct 31 2015, 11:58

MASI576 wrote:
george2015 wrote:

can't remember really....starts from 9 a.m. in the morning until now....8 p.m...
but I did not top up energy since I do not have gem...

whiskey peak, CH. 4 ....

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat Oct 31 2015, 12:10

george2015 wrote:
MASI576 wrote:
george2015 wrote:

can't remember really....starts from 9 a.m. in the morning until now....8 p.m...

whiskey peak, CH. 4 .... for 40 times? or even more?
I know people who farmed about 250 times... farming always needs luck, sometimes you got the unit after 5 runs, othertimes you dont have her after 100...

So, Vivi can trop there and now I can only wish you good luck Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Sat Oct 31 2015, 12:16

MASI576 wrote:
george2015 wrote:
MASI576 wrote:
george2015 wrote:

whiskey peak, CH. 4 .... for 40 times? or even more?
I know people who farmed about 250 times... farming always needs luck, sometimes you got the unit after 5 runs, othertimes you dont have her after 100...

So, Vivi can trop there and now I can only wish you good luck Wink

it's ok... I have just counted... so far, I did less than 30 times.... so still acceptable..

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Sat Oct 31 2015, 23:17

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Sun Nov 01 2015, 01:08

OK。。。got it.... I will not farm for any character before I reach level 100 ....

Because, this is really waste of time. Not worthwhile...

Last night, I also farmed for Vivi many times, I even did not sleep well, still nothing.

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Mon Nov 02 2015, 01:37

My advice is to just be patient. I generally find that when I am not looking for an unit I get it so just be casual about it.

I got my Croc from 3rd run of Alabasta - he's not really an unit I was looking for and hey presto he pops up.

In contrast I wanted Mr3 more to help with a PSY dream team but 30+ runs, nothing so far.

In rare recruit it's the same - rarely get the unit I want.

Got Balloon Luffy when I didn't know his worth - so wasn't actively looking for him.

At first when I pulled Pell I thought he was a rubbish unit but then I realised he's an absolute beast because he means you can get Mihawk,Chopper and Garp .

I got my Marco in a Sugo fest when his rate was not up and wasn't looking for him.

I am missing so many units like Jozu,Vista,Robin,Law and the 6 * because those are the ones I want the most!

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down