One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian people

2 posters

Go down

Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian  people Empty Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian people

Post by rav3nknight Thu Nov 12 2015, 02:55

Pardon me, dear all admin and moderator OPTC Forum,,

Its kinda rehearsing when officialy LINE Corp as an Asian messaging and mobile game provider launch its own Official OPTC.
Its like ONEPIECE has heare our pray to localized it so we can play it normally in our southeast asian country (Thai is first) next up my country Indonesia (hopefully).

So here are what im posting here for,

Please make its OWN Line OPTC section or subforum, so we can freely discuss about it, and firstly i have one big question about LINE OPTC...

How do we do re roll on this line version???

I try the classic  way, but its not working...!!!
rav3nknight
rav3nknight

Back to top Go down

Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian  people Empty Re: Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian people

Post by Me Thu Nov 12 2015, 08:06

Sure I can, do you have some Links to this News?

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian  people Empty Re: Moderator, please open up discussion aboiut LINE OPTC version for us southeast asian people

Post by rav3nknight Fri Nov 13 2015, 03:28

link to OPTC LINE Official Strategy site

Sure... Just click the URL above...
rav3nknight
rav3nknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Nov 18 2015, 15:01

rav3nknight wrote:link to OPTC LINE Official Strategy site

Sure... Just click the URL above...
Thank you Rav3nknight. Basically is a Version of OPTC playable also in LINE right?
However I found these Links: 

http://line-optc.com/tw/guide/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKc6pcXB33I
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1522540978057236/

I think that this Version is not followed by many people and I can't open a new Section at the moment.
Feel free to open a Discussion about this LINE Version in our General Sections.

XD

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rav3nknight Fri Nov 20 2015, 04:03

Olaa sirr.. Yes it OPTC on Line vers for southeast Asia region, apparently it is available for Thai languages and as the news said it will be localised to other language as well like Bahasa Indonesia/Malay.

But there seems no guide yet on how to do re roll on this vers, I tried the usual method but it is failex
rav3nknight
rav3nknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:04

I think that the files are different, with the same method I'v exploited the MC Donald App and I bought more than 20 Cheesburger (no joking LOL) in 2 days for free before they found the glitch and removed the App from both Apple Store and Play Store LOOL.

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down