One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed) Empty WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed)

Post by ItsOrigin Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:38

Account gone~

Last edited by ItsOrigin on Sun Nov 15 2015, 14:39; edited 8 times in total

ItsOrigin

Back to top Go down

WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed) Empty Re: WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed)

Post by ItsOrigin Sat Nov 14 2015, 05:48

Proof https://i.imgur.com/ERaoing.png

Now looking good for a fresh G3+Legend account, Japan!
This is my friends account, so it's up to him with trades and stuff guys! Will keep you posted!

Last edited by ItsOrigin on Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:02; edited 1 time in total

ItsOrigin

Back to top Go down

WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed) Empty Re: WTT Boa + Ray double legend with great subs! (Closed)

Post by ItsOrigin Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:01

Since we've just had a sugo fest, if anyone managed to pull a G3 + Legend account and wants to trade, feel free to pm me. Offer is still open.

ItsOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteLord Sun Nov 15 2015, 10:46

Hello bro i rerolled a ballon luffy sugo fresh yesterday if you want pm me. Sorry with no legend Sad. Best of luck bro.

WhiteLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down