One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses

Go down

WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses Empty WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses

Post by OedipusXO Sat Nov 07 2015, 15:34

Images posted below. For the record: Someone tried to trade me a HACKED account for one of my accounts. Please note I will NOT accept these and NOT reply once I see that it is hacked, regardless of Plvl.

Now that that's out of the way...looking for high/equal level JPN account with far story placement. PM me Smile

http://m.imgur.com/7FLqKBi,wWwwkLx,1JOgxtT,UemPRg1,ed9rJmA
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses Empty Re: WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses

Post by OedipusXO Sat Nov 07 2015, 15:35

I will also NOT accept a trade offer if you will not show me the character box and be willing to change account name if I request.
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses Empty Re: WTT: 6* Croc Legend with great subs/Raidbosses

Post by OedipusXO Sun Nov 08 2015, 03:38

Looking for SW Ace specifically but will consider any other offer.
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Sun Nov 08 2015, 19:07

Up
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down