One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :)

2 posters

Go down

Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :) Empty Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :)

Post by alma91 Wed Feb 18 2015, 13:36

Hi, Sorry i have some Question's:

1) The Effect of Capitan Friend Arlong Double the attack of All Slash Type indipendent of the Attribute?? For Example i don't understand if he Double the ATK of Buggy and Zolo??

2) I Dropped Nami and i Think that she isn't strong, right?? Or she can be used in a specifical Team??
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :) Empty Re: Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :)

Post by iorijhant Wed Feb 18 2015, 19:52

1) Yes, since buggy and zolo are slasher types they get the double atk effect.

2) I'm a global player with limited experience but I think it depends on which leaders you are going to use. If you use Arlong as a leader, she may suck. Later when she becomes 5 star, I might consider using her as a INT leader. (but x1.5 buff is lower than Zolo's x2 buff)

iorijhant

Back to top Go down

Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :) Empty Re: Some Question: of Effect Capitan and .... :)

Post by alma91 Thu Feb 19 2015, 04:46

Okay Thanks very much Smile So i will using she to Power Up or sell her Wink
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down