One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do captain skills effect tandem attacks?

3 posters

Go down

Do captain skills effect tandem attacks? Empty Do captain skills effect tandem attacks?

Post by MadFox Wed Mar 25 2015, 17:10

So I saw that they recently released Sengoku in the japanese version and his captain skill is a multiplier for lower cost characters. I was wandering could you put in a tandem attack group and would it multiply the attack of the tandem by the captain skill plus the tandem multiplier. Like would it just be a 3x multiplier tandem or would it be a 9x because of the captain skill? Also would sengoku's ability stack? The last question is does the orb color effect the tandem multiplier as well?

I really hope that sengoku is as hype as I think he is. It would be nice to take a team of v1 straw hats and just demolish stages.

MadFox

Back to top Go down

Do captain skills effect tandem attacks? Empty Re: Do captain skills effect tandem attacks?

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Wed Mar 25 2015, 19:29

There's a STR captain that double STR characters special DMG. I think he is in Whitbread part 2 look him up

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Do captain skills effect tandem attacks? Empty Re: Do captain skills effect tandem attacks?

Post by MadFox Wed Mar 25 2015, 20:34

Sorry, I think I explained poorly. I mean do captains skills multiply combo attacks? Like if I play a sengoku as captain and then luffy 2nd gear, ashura zolo, and diablo sanji, will the 3x combo attack of luffy/zolo/sanji be mulitiplied by the captain ability?

MadFox

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Sat Mar 28 2015, 22:51

MadFox, the short answer is no.
Although, there is a character that affects special damage - the one Vanity was referring to - Fossa.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down