One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Scammer List

+18
class88_s
desaster8
Eyeshield27
Elmatodors
Garp
Krvl98
Roynavarro209
GreatShiva
D-Law
God Enel
Kaidou
OedipusXO
EdwardNewgate15
kokoromi
WhiteLord
bribri812
bxsednami
3Si
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Potential Scammer List Empty Potential Scammer List

Post by 3Si Mon Dec 14 2015, 17:04

Potential Scammer List:

• Bubbles
  • Gioelle (Fabio)
  • cyberz (Carlos)
  • L'Orso
  • jerome90
  • lightyagami01
  • God Enel
  • OedipusXO
  • adnani

Reported but has an explanation:

• God Enel (Explanation on page 2)
  • Elmatadors

I've been contact by a few prospective buyers/traders for some of my accounts, and they all ended with a no reply or some sort of fishy replies.

As I said on the title, I have no way of verifying if they are really scammers, but just putting this list out to help some of you.

I will censor the last 3 alphabets as I do not have enough evidence to prove that they are scammers.

Bubbxxx:

Claims he has Log Luffy + G3 + Ray account PL79 (Too good to be true?)

He gave me screen shots that was taken from another phone/camera.  (Seems fishy) I asked how he wanted to trade, he replied whatever I want.  So I said, since he only has 3 post, he can send me his account info, and once I verify his account, I will send him mine.  (Worth a try right?) Then he replied saying he lost his last account like that. (Yeah right...) Then I said, how about I send him $10 VIA PayPal, he send me his account info, once the trade is made he can cancel the PayPal $.  He said no, then I said the other way around is ok too, he can send me $10, and I give him my account...  He said he doesn't want money and he has no PayPal account.  At this point, I already knew something was up as he only wanted me to give him my info first.  But I decided to play along, I told him we can find a middle man such as SYY99 who everyone trusts in the forum, or use the Facebook feature offered by this forum.  No reply after that.  (Keep in mind all the previous replies came back within a min)

gioxxx: (FB name is Fabio XXX)

Claims he wanted to buy my Log Luffy account.  Kept asking me to add him on Facebook/Skype so I can trust him and send him the account info first.  Says he was scammed, therefore he will not pay first.  Then said PayPal will not protect him because this is a virtual item.  Then I said I can create an object on eBay and tag the account to that item, then he can bid on it so both of us will be protected.  He didn't reply after that.

God Enel

Claims to have a WB + Lucci account, scammed a Ray account from WhiteLord

There were a few others who tried something similar, all of them will have less than 10 post counts and all new accounts.  They will all start slow and try to get a conversation going, but at the end, they will not use any form of trade/payment that would leave a trail.

Hopefully this will help some of you out there as Christmas is near by.  And feel free to add to this list so we can warn each other.

*** IF you are on this list and have someone who can verify that you are legit and someone made a mistake, I will be glad to take your name off. ***

Last edited by 3Si on Sat Jan 23 2016, 09:59; edited 15 times in total
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Potential Scammer List Empty Re: Potential Scammer List

Post by bxsednami Mon Dec 14 2015, 18:28

Fabio/ L'orso a confirmed scammer, have screenshots

bxsednami

Back to top Go down

Post by bribri812 Tue Dec 15 2015, 17:27

I don't really want to call out but God Enel also claimed to have a good Log Luffy Acc and said he would trade. He never replied back even though I know my messages went through... Also are middlemen even available here. I tried to get the admin here but they never reply. Anyways I hope there are legit people here lol. I was able to trade fine when op tcu was available on reddit Sad

bribri812

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Tue Dec 15 2015, 17:30

There's no middle man, but for a big account trade, I was ready to offer someone like SYY99  a middleman fee for his service if he's up for it.  I like how most scammers would just stop replying after I suggest that method.

The forum offers some sort of middleman service via Facebook.  I've never tried it, perhaps someone can chime in
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by bribri812 Tue Dec 15 2015, 17:38

That's a problem for me and people who don't have a Facebook. Middlemen should be available here on the forum pls lol. Luckily I was able to trade with honest legit traders on Reddit without middlemen because they take long to wait for when I tried haha.

bribri812

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteLord Wed Dec 16 2015, 06:03

Bump

WhiteLord

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Thu Dec 17 2015, 04:54

God Enel added to the list.
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Thu Dec 17 2015, 05:48

RipGoingMerry, can someone verify if he has scammed anyone? Bubbles claim that he was scammed by him as he gave him his account info for a trade?  I've talked to RGM before and he seems legit as quite a few people have bought fresh accounts from him.

I cannot PM RGM as he deleted his account
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by kokoromi Thu Dec 17 2015, 15:16

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardNewgate15 Thu Dec 17 2015, 16:26

RipGoingMerry is legit, I've done transactions with him without any middleman/moderator and he was upstanding.  I'm playing an account that he sold me still.

EdwardNewgate15

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Thu Dec 17 2015, 18:42

Guys; PLEASE! As I'm sure most of you have Facebook I would advise you to join the Facebook Group "One Piece Treasure Cruise: Marketplace". It's a private group that uses a "middleman" system (mentioned above), which essentially means an Admin will withhold both account and check for authenticity so NO ONE gets scammed! I've been scammed a few times out of Great accounts, legend accounts even...by being careless. Join that group but even so still be cautious. ALWAYS use middleman. This forum is completely unsafe to trade on, rushing to trade or sell usually only leads to you getting scammed more often. Hope you take my advice!
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Thu Dec 17 2015, 18:45

I've also had run-ins with the scammers above excluding one who I see is new here and haven't spoken to at all. RioGoingMerry I've attemtped to trade one time but he declined a seasoned Legend account. No scammer would pass up the chance to get a free legend. Usually if a person is too eager to trade quickly, it means they wanna scam you as quick as possible. Look out for newer accounts with little to no posts, or lurker accounts that don't post at all!
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaidou Fri Dec 18 2015, 07:59

..its kinda fixed now

Last edited by Kaidou on Sat Dec 19 2015, 04:37; edited 1 time in total
Kaidou
Kaidou

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Fri Dec 18 2015, 08:17

Thanks adding a few more to the list
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by kokoromi Fri Dec 18 2015, 08:32

Hi, I've dealt with Tigz3 before and she's legit. Unless she turned to the darkside recently and I highly doubt that.

She was a victim of cyberz (Carlos Ferreira).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/57v8ogobmiu6po6/zzzno2.png?dl=0 ---> that's her.

To all the "scam" reporters, please show some evidence like what I did with cyberz. Don't just throw unwarranted accusations as you'll just affect the legitimacy of this thread.

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaidou Sat Dec 19 2015, 04:40

kokoromi wrote:Hi, I've dealt with Tigz3 before and she's legit. Unless she turned to the darkside recently and I highly doubt that.

She was a victim of cyberz (Carlos Ferreira).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/57v8ogobmiu6po6/zzzno2.png?dl=0 ---> that's her.

To all the "scam" reporters, please show some evidence like what I did with cyberz. Don't just throw unwarranted accusations as you'll just affect the legitimacy of this thread.

I spoke again with Tigz3 and yea she explained me that they were not her accounts but that she got them from another person. 

Which i was not aware of, i am not sure if those accounts are tradable and if bandai will fix things later or change them.
Kaidou
Kaidou

Back to top Go down

Post by bxsednami Tue Dec 22 2015, 01:41

bump

bxsednami

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:30

bump for the holidays
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Sun Jan 03 2016, 12:03

New Year bump... don't forget to report any potential scammers here
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Sun Jan 03 2016, 19:56

Woah, woah, woah. Let's get one thing straight here: I am NOT a scammer. That situation with that "White Lord" person (who is certainly shady himself) was a conplete and utter MISUNDERSTANDING! That was completely blown out of proportion. If you had bothered to get my side of the story I am sure you would have heard straight from me that there was an error on HIS end that I ha no control of. I've traded with multiple people on this forum and I will gladly show any and everyone screenshots of successful trades with high value accounts with NO problems. White Lord on the other hand is a lost cause, truly sorry for his account that I NEVER even took! But I am not gonna be labeled a scammer simply because he believes it to be so. Good day, not replying to any negativity. Bring facts or get ignored, see ya. BTW guys have a lot of new legends including Doffy (6*) from last Sugo. PM me if interested. Using MM only since everyone is all of a sudden concerned with safety. Peace - God Enel
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Tue Jan 05 2016, 07:22

3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Wed Jan 06 2016, 02:47

GreatShiva, is a potential scammer. Posting screenshots soon!
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Law Wed Jan 06 2016, 03:47

where i can find a mediator?

D-Law

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Wed Jan 06 2016, 03:54

http://m.imgur.com/nab5eEN

This a a person named "Krvl98" weird name first of all. I never use MM because I'd like to think that there are at least SOME decent people left on this planet with self respect ha ha. No, but really he's a scammer this is the second account he's tried to do this on will post soon of his other accounts. Don't trade with him everyone unless he actually sends you some correct information which I highly doubt Wink
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Wed Jan 06 2016, 04:39

D-Law wrote:where i can find a mediator?

Not sure how active the mods are, but some have mentioned a FB group.

Would be nice if they run an IP check for some well known scammers and ban them from this forum though.
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next