One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Scammer List

+18
class88_s
desaster8
Eyeshield27
Elmatodors
Garp
Krvl98
Roynavarro209
GreatShiva
D-Law
God Enel
Kaidou
OedipusXO
EdwardNewgate15
kokoromi
WhiteLord
bribri812
bxsednami
3Si
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Potential Scammer List - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Scammer List

Post by GreatShiva Wed Jan 06 2016, 07:08

OedipusXO wrote:GreatShiva, is a potential scammer. Posting screenshots soon!
Great dude....my first post and i wanted to trade ..you ruined it without anything....
Just tell me ??? I scamed you ??? i only said that i am not gonna trade first ...only becasue of that i put me on Scammer list wow

GreatShiva

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Wed Jan 06 2016, 07:13

The picture is there idiot. You didn't say you weren't trading first, liar. How can you lie when you the screenshot is right there lol. The agreement was we trade at the Same time you sent a fake ID and Password that was supposed to be the account you supposedly have. You hoped I would send mine right back but luckily I'm not dumb enough to get scammed that easily. Pathetic man. Don't try to fool people you're far from good at it bye not replying again
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatShiva Wed Jan 06 2016, 07:15

God Enel wrote:The picture is there idiot. You didn't say you weren't trading first, liar. How can you lie when you the screenshot is right there lol. The agreement was we trade at the Same time you sent a fake ID and Password that was supposed to be the account you supposedly have. You hoped I would send mine right back but luckily I'm not dumb enough to get scammed that easily. Pathetic man. Don't try to fool people you're far from good at it bye not replying again
God Engel you talk to me ?

GreatShiva

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Wed Jan 06 2016, 07:51

No the person who commented deleted his account after I exposed him
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Wed Jan 06 2016, 16:54

GreatShiva wrote:
OedipusXO wrote:GreatShiva, is a potential scammer. Posting screenshots soon!
Great dude....my first post and i wanted to trade ..you ruined it without anything....
Just tell me ??? I scamed you ??? i only said that i am not gonna trade first ...only becasue of that i put me on Scammer list wow

FYI, you are not on the list
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Potential Scammer List - Page 2 Empty Lightyagami01

Post by Roynavarro209 Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:44

Watch out for lightyagami01, we offered to trade accounts, I've done multiple trades and transactions on here and I've always gone first so I didn't see it as a big deal to send him my account info first, he received it and never sent me his account, I have pics so yeah just watch out

Roynavarro209

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:18

Roynavarro209 wrote:Watch out for lightyagami01, we offered to trade accounts, I've done multiple trades and transactions on here and I've always gone first so I didn't see it as a big deal to send him my account info first, he received it and never sent me his account, I have pics so yeah just watch out

Sorry to hear that, added his name
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Potential Scammer List - Page 2 Empty God Enel

Post by Krvl98 Mon Jan 11 2016, 02:23

God enel is a scammer...he even confirmed it lol.I did a post about trading a JP doffy for a global legend.He offered me a fresh sw shanks and a log luffy .I just gave him doffy and he gave me nothing...

Krvl98

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Mon Jan 11 2016, 02:27

Yep, not denying it Smile
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by Garp Fri Jan 15 2016, 03:31

I'd like to add Elmatodors to this list he used the account recovery method to take back the account he traded me after I grinded on it and even bought gems on it.

Yesterday when I logged in to my acc I got error 403 (2) and when I searched the account friend code it had the pirate name it had when he traded it to me (proof he haves it back) I can provide screenshots too if anyone doubts my word

Garp

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmatodors Fri Jan 15 2016, 04:29

Hey man. I am sorry but that was not my original account to begin with. I also got that account as a trade wiith another person. So i am not the original owner of the account. I am really sorry that your account was taken but please dont blame it on me. I have nothing to do with it.

Elmatodors

Back to top Go down

Post by Garp Fri Jan 15 2016, 05:45

Yeah sure thats why it got recovered after I had it and they changed its name to the name it had when you gave it to me -_- its not fair you took my sengoku account and made me play your account level up your best units and farm lots of things spend my $ just so you could keep it too

Garp

Back to top Go down

Post by kokoromi Fri Jan 15 2016, 06:00

Garp, if you bought gems, you can easily recover your account.

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyeshield27 Fri Jan 22 2016, 13:31

Add adnani to this list, He scammed me and took $20 from me. I have proof If I need to show

Eyeshield27

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Si Sat Jan 23 2016, 10:00

Eyeshield27 wrote:Add adnani to this list, He scammed me and took $20 from me. I have proof If I need to show

He's added, but please do post some proof if you can.  I have dealt with him before, and definitely something fishy about him
3Si
3Si

Back to top Go down

Post by desaster8 Sat Feb 13 2016, 10:02

Eyeshield27 scammed me a triple Legend i was selling. I went first because i traded with him once before with success but this time he didnt reply after me going first.
I am going to do a data recovery since i know all the information but watch out for him never going first again even if i traded with someone once...learned my lesson.
desaster8
desaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by class88_s Sat Feb 13 2016, 12:34

Everyone here is trying to get free accounts. rarely some pays. just be sure when selling never send details before payment. if you buying do it through secure way in which you can get ur money back if u get scammed.
class88_s
class88_s

Back to top Go down

Post by bribri812 Sun Feb 14 2016, 09:32

I traded honestly w/ Adnani not too long ago... He was even willing to go first. The user Nurv though stole an account from me awhile ago. I saw that he is the same user that took the account from me on epicnpc.

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/886737-Scammed%20By%20PyroShark

bribri812

Back to top Go down

Post by adnani Sun Feb 14 2016, 10:30

3Si wrote:
Eyeshield27 wrote:Add adnani to this list, He scammed me and took $20 from me. I have proof If I need to show

He's added, but please do post some proof if you can.  I have dealt with him before, and definitely something fishy about him
I admit, I did steal 20$ from that guy. Though I think he scammed another person of an acc after the event. The money got to me and I scammed. I have made about 4 deals here on this forum where all were trades with plvl 100+ accs. The other person always went first and because I have some moral I just sent back. One time I did take the acc and ran for it, but decided it wasn't worth sinking that low for a game and sent my own acc after one hour. Again I'm guilty but I would've sent the pocket money back if it wasn't for the scamm he did right after. I can't see any pms from you 3Si? Send me a screenshot of our conversation if you have one. Also don't trust god enel, he's a delusional guy with no self respect. Way worse than any scammer you can find here. He sees scamming as a "hobby". +1 rep for BriBri for being an honest trader. Sorry for losing your acc to god enel though.

adnani

Back to top Go down

Post by konrad169 Mon Feb 15 2016, 12:00

deniz4040 Is a bastard scammer, after long contracting for have a deal,he takes me ID and PSW,He offers  Log Luffy and SW shanks global, 5 gems , pl 38 

konrad169

Back to top Go down

Post by palmir Tue Feb 16 2016, 16:01

God Enel confirmed scammer , he says it himself lol

palmir

Back to top Go down

Post by God Enel Tue Feb 16 2016, 16:05

I will gladly show anyone the screenshots between me and this deceitful individual. He claims I'm a scammer yet I never said I was to him and I NEVER traded with him. He calls me a scammer simply because I don't wanna trade with him. If anyone wants to see our screenshots PM me to expose the truth with this LIAR.
God Enel
God Enel

Back to top Go down

Post by adnani Tue Feb 16 2016, 21:45

This guy is trying so hard to get some free accs. Don't trust anything he says. If you want to make a deal with him let him go first. I called out on him after I saw the acc he scammed me with was on facebook. He got scammed out of his quad legend right after, well deserved. Here is ss of the coversation.
https://imgur.com/a/rxcJa

adnani

Back to top Go down

Post by srki Tue Mar 22 2016, 04:21

Just to say that i did trade with Elmatador and he is legit.Everything went fine
srki
srki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2