One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I just got kaya from ussopp's story.

3 posters

Go down

So I just got kaya from ussopp's story. Empty So I just got kaya from ussopp's story.

Post by jusbus56 Mon Mar 23 2015, 19:40

I just got Kaya no. 501 but I'm not seeing her in the character list for the Japanese version. I wanted to see if someone else got her and do they know if she is any good. My friend code is 939 506 303 and that's for the japenese version If you need proof.

jusbus56

Back to top Go down

So I just got kaya from ussopp's story. Empty Re: So I just got kaya from ussopp's story.

Post by Wizzle Fri Mar 27 2015, 12:12

She's not that bad.. She can act as a good replacement to Vivi if you dont have her already, the have the same captain skill of healing every turn, but unlike vivi's healing, kayas lasts for only 4 turns.
Wizzle
Wizzle

Back to top Go down

So I just got kaya from ussopp's story. Empty Re: So I just got kaya from ussopp's story.

Post by Brandos99 Sun Mar 29 2015, 21:55

I know she's possible for the reroll but is there proof of this ? i may rerun the story to see if i can grab her too.
Brandos99
Brandos99

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzle Mon Mar 30 2015, 01:41

She's a gacha unit.. I doubt you can get her from the story island.
Wizzle
Wizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down