One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD SYSTEM

2 posters

Go down

GUILD SYSTEM Empty GUILD SYSTEM

Post by Kami-Sama Tue Mar 24 2015, 08:54

[color=#000000]how about implementing a guild system like a raid boss against sengoku in his devil fruit form and wichever guild does most damage before he dies recieves him? thoughts on this?

Kami-Sama

Back to top Go down

GUILD SYSTEM Empty Re: GUILD SYSTEM

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 24 2015, 15:26

LOL, as they haven't implemented it in the JPN version, I doubt it will happen, though at the same time, automatically giving it to the one who does the most damage would kinda be horrible unless Whitebeard/Mihawk and any similar characters were banned from the battle, as it would just basically give it to the first guild that can unleash Whitebeard/Mihawk's ability on said raid boss.

I.E.

Sengoku has 999 Billion HP

First Whitebeard + Mihawk or Whitebeard + Whitebeard Special combo would automatically do about 510 Billion Damage. Soon as that happened, that guild would then automatically get him as they did more than half the damage. If lets say they also had a Mihawk then it would do another 150 Billion Damage, giving 0 chance at people who started a few second later at getting said raid boss. Current 24 Hr Raid bosses are many times better in comparison, though after Mihawk + Chopper I think people who don't have good teams will stand no chance of getting it unless they revive a bunch.

Laboon + Vivi wont work on the following Raid bosses:
Garp has a multi hit attack supposedly
Zephyr has tough minions before you can get to him
Ivankov heals to 50% each time he is brought down to 20% HP
Don Flamingo comes in a set of 2

While a guild assist system or friend assist system would be nice (like in Valkyrie Crusade, Rage of Bahamut type of games) It doesn't really fit the way the game is coded and probably would need a complete reworking to make it work. (Rewards are given as a battle is completed, not via mail)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Tue Mar 24 2015, 16:03

So to say they would get enough time to unleash their specials, im sure the games you previously mentioned where they have similar systems would go straight to the "raid boss", i dont think that the way this game is coded wouldnt completely fit, going off of your example if he had 999 billion HP, lets say he has 10k attack damage, i dont think theres any players that has enough turns to build up their specials, i do agree though this would be umbalanced and give the better players and richer players a stronger advantage.

As you said "automatically giving him would be unfair that doesnt mean it cant be implemented,
Theres different approaches

As you wouldnt even have enough time to build up specials you could only attack the raid boss once a day.
(The company that runs optc could possibly give pay to win players an advantage, like 3 devil fruit for another try to attack him, i havent played the jap version so i dont know if this company is all about the money or not lol

The more damage a guild does the higher the chance the guild has to recieve him and only 1 guild gets to recieve and only 1 member in the guild gets to reciev him. They can even be complete A**holes and say theres only a CHANCE to recieve him, so theres not even a 100% chance that 1 lucky player gets him. ( as do i see some flaws with this, im too lazy to type it out lol)

Also i dont think "Guilds" is a fitting name for this game i would like to call them alliances

Kami-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 24 2015, 16:43

So basically you are saying a no revive battle with raid boss.

But unless you are implying that he would attack every single turn giving 10k damage per turn it wouldnt work to hinder it.  (Newbies would have 1 turn to hit him for probably 1 damage per combo #)

Lets say it isn't per turn, so even newer people can attack more than once, say Sengoku attacks every other turn for 10k damage, then it is easy to get the Abilities charged. The following team would possibly survive long enough to take him down with abilities for your example of Sengoku (Heart Character) with characters out before he was released

Captains
Princess Vivi - 908 HP - Heals 2385 Per turn
Brogy - 1634 HP - Reduces Heart Damage by 50%

Crew
Sir Crocodile - 2210 HP - Poisons for 5x ATK
Mihawk - 3760 HP - Reduces enemy HP by 30%
Whitebeard - 3220 HP - Reduces all enemy HP by 30%
Marco - 2258 HP - Heals all HP

13990 HP
1st turn - Take 5000 Damage - Heal 2385 - 11375 HP at end of turn
2nd turn - Heal 2385 HP - 13760 HP at end of turn
3rd turn - Take 5000 Damage - Heal 2385 - 11145 HP at end of turn
4th turn - Heal 2385 HP - 13530 HP at end of turn
21st turn - Take 5000 Damage - Heal 2385 - 6545 HP at end of turn
22nd turn - Heal 2385 HP - 8930 HP at end of turn

270 HP loss at the end of every 2 turns and still alive charging abilities.

Heck if lets say he has a 3 turn cooldown when you face him and he does 50k damage then yes, few will stand a chance after his first attack and no abilities will be able to charge up, and damage reduction wouldn't be helpful since others with Gear 3rd Luffy, Gecko Moria, Marco etc, they would already do 9x the damage in those 3 turns than you can in 6.

I really doubt they would give away one of the ultra rares that are only available at 24 hrs at a time though even as such a raid boss

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Tue Mar 24 2015, 19:42

Tushay

Kami-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Tue Mar 24 2015, 19:44

Or alliances wouldnt have a high priority in game and they just give away 1-5 rainbow gems for ranks lol

Kami-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down