One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival?

3 posters

Go down

Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival? Empty Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival?

Post by PinkCrew Sat Apr 04 2015, 12:13

(Title)
Im rerolling for about 14hours non stop and not even a glimpse of him. I wonder if he is even avaiable at all.

PinkCrew

Back to top Go down

Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival? Empty Re: Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival?

Post by ekaqu Sat Apr 04 2015, 12:23

You can still get him on the roll. Both balloon and G3 are gold, so they are much harder to get.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival? Empty Re: Is gear3 luffy obtainable atm or only during festival?

Post by PinkCrew Sat Apr 04 2015, 12:25

I have to keep focused and continue rolling then Very Happy Im starting to get annoyed throwing away all those 5*shanks/ace but i guess G3 is worth it

PinkCrew

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaqu Mon Apr 06 2015, 18:55

Well, G3 should be easier to get now with the new event... so wait till tomorrow and you should have a easier time (maybe get whitebeard)

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Khayron Tue Apr 07 2015, 02:55

Next time u get an Ace, tell me, i am having a Balloon Luffy on a rerolled account!

Khayron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down