One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account

4 posters

Go down

LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account Empty LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account

Post by Hakiflame Thu Apr 09 2015, 04:46

Hi guys. I have tried many times to reroll marco or whitebeard all day and failed. I was wondering if any of you have spare a spare reroleed acoount with one of these 2 character. Also i managed to roll izo if anyone wants
User ID:137840316
Password:srafcwtn
ty and would be really greatful if anyone has a spare Very Happy

Hakiflame

Back to top Go down

LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account Empty Re: LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account

Post by pkats94 Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:10

i have marco on my account, but do you have anything to trade with me?

pkats94

Back to top Go down

LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account Empty Re: LF rolled account with whitebeard or marco+giving away izo account

Post by Hakiflame Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:18

yes if you want i can trade acc with balloon luffy and mr prince sanji

Hakiflame

Back to top Go down

Post by pkats94 Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:24

hmm, i already have both of those units Crying or Very sad

pkats94

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakiflame Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:25

nvm then i dont have anything else really

Hakiflame

Back to top Go down

Post by pkats94 Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:35

sorry man, i know how it feels. I feel the same way for whitebeard, i tried so hard to get him during the sugofest!

pkats94

Back to top Go down

Post by Peetah Fri May 01 2015, 19:03

If you still need one, I rolled a 5* lvl 5 Marco

Peetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwing Sat May 02 2015, 04:27

You cant roll whitebeard. Hes only available for 24 hour special event (sugofest) so the only possibility is marco
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakiflame Mon May 04 2015, 10:15

Actually I made this post right after sugofest so yea and I don't need anymore anyway

Hakiflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down