One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you spend rainbow gems on?

+2
Aesir L. Divino
Trafalgar-Law29
6 posters

Go down

What would you spend rainbow gems on? Empty What would you spend rainbow gems on?

Post by Trafalgar-Law29 Mon Feb 23 2015, 07:19

I've expanded my character box a few times but would you recommend saving them to try and recruit the rare characters?

Cheers
Trafalgar-Law29
Trafalgar-Law29

Back to top Go down

What would you spend rainbow gems on? Empty Re: What would you spend rainbow gems on?

Post by Aesir L. Divino Mon Feb 23 2015, 08:34

Only if you want chars from the next recruit. I used some for more space for your units you will need at least more then 100.
I think i will go to 150-200 slots in the next weeks to spend some for stamina ist just usefull when you go faster but you really don´t need that =)

best regards

Aesir L. Divino
Aesir L. Divino
Aesir L. Divino

Back to top Go down

What would you spend rainbow gems on? Empty Re: What would you spend rainbow gems on?

Post by duke41 Mon Feb 23 2015, 08:49

I decided not to spend my fruits on characters. Then, in a weak moment, I made four fruit gachas and instantly regretted my decision.

I should have known better, as I had rerolled on two devices for two days to get Shanks (roughly 100 rerolls for Shanks, my brother took roughly 300 rerolls for Ace). Now think about that number in terms of fruits.

Spend some on more slots for your crew and save the remaining fruits for the future and the upcoming raidbosses.

Cheers!

duke41

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceBucket Mon Feb 23 2015, 13:09

Agreed, some more space for units really helps... Especially if you have multiple parties.

RiceBucket

Back to top Go down

Post by lubu42 Mon Feb 23 2015, 14:13

Buy yourself a lot of character space. You will need a lot for keeping tons of evolution characters (especially once more are released such as thief penguins, etc.) Gacha is really just dependent on if you're feeling super lucky at some moment and decide to drop some money on the game. Tbh I didn't know about the ability to get shanks and ace when I first started playing and by the time I knew, I already had arlong, buggy, and had played quite a bit so I didn't want to re-roll. I've only done 5 gachas and have gotten very lucky but at the same time lots of people really haven't gotten much from it.

You can look at it this way. If you REALLY want ace or shanks right now then go ahead and spend fruits trying to get them because once more and more characters are relased, then your chances of getting them from the gacha are even lower since more characters will be mixed in.

lubu42

Back to top Go down

Post by Trafalgar-Law29 Mon Feb 23 2015, 18:24

I better get spending on those character boxes then Smile
Trafalgar-Law29
Trafalgar-Law29

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Sat Feb 28 2015, 22:11

I have regretted most of the rare recruiting I've done. Got Chu twice, Three Thousand Worlds Zoro twice, Chore Boy Helmeppo, and Buggy. The only ones I don't regret totally are Six-Sword Hachi and Mr. 2 Bon Clay.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down