One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which filler characters would you keep?

+5
Aokiji Chaos
DayPirates
pank
Karillo
Prince_Ace
9 posters

Go down

Which filler characters would you keep? Empty Which filler characters would you keep?

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 12:22

Hey guys I am saving my gems and not planning to expand my box (yes I am stingy and cheap lol) but I'm confused here to delete my filler characters or not. They are Hachi, Django, Siam, Butchie, Cho, Kurobi, Yosaku, Johnny, Pearl, Nezumi, and the list goes on lol...

Thanks

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Which filler characters would you keep? Empty Re: Which filler characters would you keep?

Post by Karillo Wed Apr 15 2015, 13:14

It depends on what type of team you want to make, but I would think you would want to keep Django (as he will gain a future evolution), kuroinu and but chief because there attack power isn't that bad and hachi as he can be a good member of a slasher team.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Which filler characters would you keep? Empty Re: Which filler characters would you keep?

Post by DayPirates Wed Apr 15 2015, 15:43

Pearl is okay, though STR teams dont seem to use much orb manipulation
Django has 1 form and another future PSY form. Both are decent, since both DEX (Law) and PSY (Garp) have orb providers.
I would keep Yosaku just for kicks because he's a rare FP pull. I leveled him up to 20 Smile
Recently in the JPN version, there are special missions in the starting story isles where you use Yosaku and Johnny to beat a certain stage and get rewards.

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 16:28

Ok cool thanks for the responses guys, I guess I'll keep Django only then lol. But I think Hachi too

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Wed Apr 15 2015, 17:30

Hachi is good for dex I think he's has a high hit combo

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 17:59

Yeah true...For my ashura zoro, it would be him, zeff, hachi, django,and smoker

but seriously, these fillers are annoying lol. I even got Higuma and Nezumi -___- Fullbody too

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:09

Is it a new account

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:13

Nah, it's my main account of course

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:14

The drop rates suck so I wanna be extra careful before deleting something

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:20

Oh I'm still working on my account finally about to be p-lvl 50 thinking of running a g3 luffy team just waiting for tomorrow to get red dragons

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 19:23

Lol cool, well you have g3 so life is easy lol. I survive hard. But anyway I thought you are an old player or something xD

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 19:23

Btw Pank can I see your character box?

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 21:48

You havent spent a single penny and you got whitebeard, and max him....lolol

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Apr 15 2015, 21:49

thats a short character box. the shortest ive seen with a high pirate lvl

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Khayron Wed Apr 15 2015, 23:42

Which filler characters would you keep? <a href=Which filler characters would you keep? 11109710" />
I feel like a messy. Very Happy spent only about 15€ for the account, had some amount on my googleplay account left Smile
btw hi Randy :p

Khayron

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Thu Apr 16 2015, 04:53

I see lol, you just deleted units like tashigi and those stuffs that you know wont matter? But also, did you really just pull WB without money?

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Thu Apr 16 2015, 06:23

Getting white beard isn't about money it's about luck I got him on my 10th pulls from free Gems. You can spend money and buy a good team or you can plan and grind and with a little luck have a good team that is free to play.

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Thu Apr 16 2015, 11:28

Karillo wrote:It depends on what type of team you want to make, but I would think you would want to keep Django (as he will gain a future evolution), kuroinu and but chief because there attack power isn't that bad and hachi as he can be a good member of a slasher team.

Karillo wrote:...but chief...
That is all.

LOL.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Flayrex Sat Apr 18 2015, 13:05

Well it comes down to if you like collecting them. Given your character box, I would say no. You could do what I did and just burn a few fruits here and there during events you don't care about. During the time where you got an increased chance of getting speed units from rare recruit, I dropped fruits on boxes.

EDIT: Forgot this bit. It's really a huge plus to get your box up at least a bit more to save some of the turtles, dupes, and books for events that have the double exp.

Flayrex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down