One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which characters to pick?

3 posters

Go down

Which characters to pick? Empty Which characters to pick?

Post by Conq Thu Apr 16 2015, 00:00

Hey guys,

which characters should I pick for my 1st team? I was able to beat laboon with my slasher team with double arlong as captain (+zoro, buggy, GP Usop, sanji).

Here my Box:

Which characters to pick? Di-OLB0

Should I aim for an INT team with towel Nami, a Dex Team with Asura Zoro or stay with my slasher team? I don't spend money, so I won't be able to pull lots of rare cards.

Thanks for your advice.

Conq

Conq

Back to top Go down

Which characters to pick? Empty Re: Which characters to pick?

Post by sonofajelly123 Thu Apr 16 2015, 11:07

I was kind of at the same dilemma of choosing the teams and I realized the more various options you have, the better and more fun it is. Right now I have G3 Luffy team, Towel Nami Int team and just got 5* shanks so Im working on Psy team as well. Also I got a weak Asura Zoro team.

Until I got to this point, like you, I was mainly using slasher team. So if I were you, I would (1) find a Qck slasher since Sanji is not benefiting from the captain effect. Higuma at lvl 20 is around 225 attack and 4x that is higher than Sanji attack. You may also aim for Kuro or Tashigi but the drop rates are horrible.

Then, evolve Arlong and evolve Zoro to Asura Zoro. By the time I got to evolve my Zoro to Asura Zoro, I also got number of Dex characters like smoker, hachi and I got to use 4x attack and 4x hp. It was helpful since the main attackers of slasher team was Arlong and if the boss was a Qck character, I was struggling. And it was fun to play some characters I didn't use. The rest was just luck and I got various characters from the rare recruit, which also made me harder to lvl up characters...

For Towel Nami Int team, unfortunately, I would say you don't have enough characters. The heart of Int team is their utility. Brain point chopper gives three slots of food orbs, change the rcv slots to Int orbs with Buggy, and Nico Robin increases the Int attack by 2x, allowing bursts of attack from the team. So you would need at least chopper to make this kind of possible, plus some decent fillers to let you go through the prior stages so you can survive until the boss.

Anyways, that's just from my opinion. Maybe someone else may have better advice than me.

PS I would recommend increasing character box to keep some filler characters just in case you need fillers for some team you want to try out, and also to save time in turtle islands.

sonofajelly123

Back to top Go down

Post by Conq Thu Apr 16 2015, 23:12

Thanks for your answer! I tried to get kuoro for some time. Tried about 40 times so far with drop x2, but yes, droprate is horrible and I missed to get it while the kuoro-event. My first target is to evolve arlong. I could already evolve buggy. I will focus on my slasher team and go for a dex-team as soon as I'm able to evolve zoro. Maybe I can somehow draw a chopper or even a nico robin later on to go for an Int team.

I think I just need patience Smile

Conq

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down