One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up!

2 posters

Go down

Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up! Empty Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up!

Post by MrSweetTalk Thu Apr 16 2015, 02:29

I've been very unlucky with pulling characters and farming them..... so now i'm looking for some kind players who can at least help me farm a Mihawk. As you all might know farming mihawk isnt that easy with noob chars..... and thats what im stuck with. so i really hope that some players can help me with this problem...

I do have a laboon(unevolved) lvl 22 so i only need a vivi to get me threw the levels....

Plz help an unluck player
my ID is 078.924.334

help or not God bless you either way.

MrSweetTalk

Back to top Go down

Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up! Empty Re: Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up!

Post by DrDiclonius Thu Apr 16 2015, 02:42

Why did u lvl laboon? u dont lvl up laboon

DrDiclonius

Back to top Go down

Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up! Empty Re: Unlucky player looking for a Vivi to help my luck Up!

Post by MrSweetTalk Fri Apr 17 2015, 00:45

I didn't know that..... ty... I'll stop leveling him. But yea.... i've posted this and only had 1 friend request since then. So as you can see very unlucky

MrSweetTalk

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDiclonius Fri Apr 17 2015, 01:16

Meh i wont call that unlucky, u didnt inform urself about vivi laboon taktics, u need to understand other people, why should they add someone with a lvl 24 laboon (which i would never use cuz his atk/hp is horrible for this tactic [If u didnt know: Vivi needs to heal 51 % of your life in one turn, so u need a team with, example, 3k hp if u have a vivi which heals 1,501 hp, u can add crabs or other chars with a good atk/hp like arlong who has almost 1/1, but u did lvl up your laboon which just gave him more hp u need to compensate now).

There are google docs in this forum where u can find ids by yourself, did u use them?
Thats not unlucky, just lazy, things wont change if u do nothing Wink

DrDiclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down