One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

+14
Mr. Prince
The_Eclisis
Me
Stupefied
sadtoaster
ZoroLuffyChopper
LostTrooper
complekz
Thetimelord123
Grimwing
Monocaster
monty151
Light
JXamo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

Post by Me Wed Jun 03 2015, 04:01

The_Eclisis wrote:There's a lot of great characters to come as well so we will only see it improve.
First of all Garp.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

Post by JXamo Wed Jun 03 2015, 07:35

I have a problem with my team when Garp arrive, Shanks, Marco and Urougue, 2 need to go out.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jun 03 2015, 14:38

JXamo I reccomend you to use this Crew as your main PSY Crew:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 LMK2ykR

With Garp instead of Gaimon.

Only when you use double Garp as Captains (Tank Crew with x1.5 ATK and HP) you need Marco Special.

http://www.optreasurecruise.com/marco/

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Jun 08 2015, 22:18

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 Screen10
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Jun 09 2015, 04:24

Very nice Crew Mr. Prince, do you have Shanks?

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Tue Jun 09 2015, 08:44

No. Don't have Shanks.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Jun 11 2015, 22:57

Are you ready for these 2 Major Events in our PSY Crew?

Garp:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 CT7HYDg

Usopp Impact Skillbooks (I already have Usopp Impact Special at Level 2 LOL):

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 HA93mJe

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Jun 12 2015, 08:50

cant wait for garp! I think everyone has a very similair psy team and with garp coming along thats not gonna change (if not even making it more similair). The next boss after garp will be zephyr, THEN its time the psy team pays off. Garp, Mr2, Coby, Usopp specials OMG. For a 5th crew member.. maybe hina? To lock it for a second turn since coby special is 2 turns or am i missing a important PSY character?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Jun 12 2015, 09:13

You miss Marco.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Jun 12 2015, 10:40

not sure if I would swap marco for another turn of full psy orbs? Or would you?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Sat Jun 13 2015, 07:15

Garps special has a cooldown of 30. I don't thnik that you'll will be able to have it ready till Zephyr on stage 5. :/
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Jun 13 2015, 11:10

unless you farm garps ass of and with some luck you can reduce it (a lot). I know there are some crazy guys out there that farm 24h bosses the minute they out. Giphin on this forum had mihawk special max on the same day mihawk came out so thats some crazy crazy farming but it can be done and i dont think he would be the only one
im really hoping that garp comes out before the special x2 event is over cause that would certainly help a lot.. but knowing our luck its gonna be the day after it has ended lol
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat Jun 13 2015, 12:38

I also really hope that, and I think the chance isn't bad
Double skill will end at the 29 June, so one day before the last day of June... and I don't think they will bring Garp at the 30... or I really hope so...  Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Sat Jun 13 2015, 17:15

Light wrote:I know there are some crazy guys out there that farm 24h bosses the minute they out. Giphin on this forum had mihawk special max on the same day mihawk came out so thats some crazy crazy farming but it can be done and i dont think he would be the only one

Letting someone else do the work; that is a briliiant idea!

Now I just have to hope that one of these super farmers wants to be my friend Very Happy
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ligerboy Sun Jun 14 2015, 03:12

Here is my team, haven't use it already Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 Screen10tho...

Will be usefull soon i guess, Django skill is max, 
i have Golden Pound and Sogeking too Sogeking special skill is 17.

Still dunno when to use this team!
Ligerboy
Ligerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Jun 14 2015, 04:11

Duko wrote:
Light wrote:I know there are some crazy guys out there that farm 24h bosses the minute they out. Giphin on this forum had mihawk special max on the same day mihawk came out so thats some crazy crazy farming but it can be done and i dont think he would be the only one

Letting someone else do the work; that is a briliiant idea!

Now I just have to hope that one of these super farmers wants to be my friend Very Happy

those are your words Razz
i just merely said that there are guys out there that will farm and max garps special for sure. Luckily I have some of these friends but I myself will be farming his as well just not that hardcore
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Ligerboy Sun Jun 14 2015, 04:16

It will be the first time i will beat him without vivi laboon or Zoro! If i use a couple of gem i should get him 10-15 shoots. It's about 4-6 without using gem
Ligerboy
Ligerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jun 17 2015, 15:00

Light wrote:cant wait for garp! 
Me too.

^^
MASI576 wrote:I also really hope that, and I think the chance isn't bad
Double skill will end at the 29 June, so one day before the last day of June... and I don't think they will bring Garp at the 30... or I really hope so...  Wink
I hope too.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat Jun 20 2015, 03:33

A new Member of Whitebeard Crew in my PSY Crew after the last Global Sugo-Fest, welcome Marco:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. - Page 2 YDl96he

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TkayOne Wed Jul 22 2015, 11:12

My psy Team:

Garp 56
Shanks 42
Urouge 26
Momonga 38
Seargent coby 41
Chopper Heavy 4
Gp Usopp Max

I Need a Marco

TkayOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2