One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

+14
Mr. Prince
The_Eclisis
Me
Stupefied
sadtoaster
ZoroLuffyChopper
LostTrooper
complekz
Thetimelord123
Grimwing
Monocaster
monty151
Light
JXamo
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Empty Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

Post by JXamo Fri Apr 17 2015, 08:55

Hi Guys!!
I create this thread to share our PSY team because I haven´t seen any thread related.
This is my team:
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. 2u7xe7o
I hope you like this threat and share yours!!
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

Post by Light Fri Apr 17 2015, 09:50

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Image110

nearly the same as you besides a different chopper Smile
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here.

Post by JXamo Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:03

Are you trying copy me? XD tongue
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:14

my team has higher stats so you are copying me! Razz
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:22

Could be, I´m spying you.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:44

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Screen14

Havent focused on leveling my psy crew much.
I have some work to do.
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Monocaster Sat Apr 25 2015, 23:32

These teams are looking good, everyone! As a Psy team enthusiast, myself, I've been working on evolving my Shanks and Marco. Can't post any pictures atm though.

As a side note, I hope you're all looking forward to PSY member Urogue in the next Sugofest, as well as the eventual Garp raid isle!
Monocaster
Monocaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwing Sun Apr 26 2015, 04:09

JXamo you should switch the places of chopper and Marco in your crew. This way when you use choppers special to give food (and then Mr.2's food to psy) that your giving it to your 3 hghest attacking crew (Shanks, Marco, and GP usopp)

Or, if your friend captain has better attack just switch ussop and Mr.2 Razz
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetimelord123 Sun Apr 26 2015, 06:48

If any of you have it, I would personally go for a burst PSY team with dial usopp as opposed to GP usopp I see here. In exchange for not having a 3 turn delay, you're pretty much garunteed certain kill at this point. That is, only if you plan on going for a full on PSY burst team.

That
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Sun Apr 26 2015, 06:50

Yeah dial usopp will help a lot
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Apr 26 2015, 14:09

DDepends what boss you fighting. The 3 turn delay is oh so important vs nearly all bosses. Also having  a max gp usopp has nearly the same atk as sogeking or dial usopp anyway. I'd prefer delay over 1 turn burst anytime
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Monocaster Sun Apr 26 2015, 21:05

Light wrote:DDepends what boss you fighting. The 3 turn delay is oh so important vs nearly all bosses. Also having  a max gp usopp has nearly the same atk as sogeking or dial usopp anyway. I'd prefer delay over 1 turn burst anytime

The great thing about Psy teams is the different options of team members that you have.

Personally, I've found that Dial Usopp synergizes well with double Marco captains, to ensure that you can burst down the enemy before they can hurt you. It'd be a shame to run GP Usopp on a Marco team and end up getting damaged and losing that 9X Boost.

Contrastingly, I usually run GP Usopp on double Shanks teams because you'll still have that 6.25X boost no matter what your health is at, so there is no urgency to kill the enemy before they can hit you.

But to recap, the best part of Psy is the wide range of units that you can mix and match for your team, though some units tend to synergize better with specific team compositions Smile What's important is that you play how you want to play!

-MC
Monocaster
Monocaster

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:54

double marco + dial usopp is awsome.. if it was me id delay the fight to max marco special then heal just before or on boss fight and use usopp special for a burst

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Apr 27 2015, 01:19

Very true monocaster, psy can be versataille depending on what you need. I'm really looking forward to garp he is just so badass.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrooper Mon Apr 27 2015, 06:48

My account is pretty crap and been trying to farm laboon for years.  no laboon or vivi Sad

MY team:

Shanks
GP Ussop
Psy Dragon
Psy mini crab
Mr 2

LostTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Mon Apr 27 2015, 06:58

Good start, at least you have shanks. I know a lot out there that have been playing for a while and dont have shanks. Just build on him and you will have a good psy team in no time. Smile
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Monocaster Mon Apr 27 2015, 22:47

Though it isn't much right now, these are my Psy teams that I'm very proud to have. Thanks to the last two turtle times, I was able to evolve Mr. 2 and Marco to their final evolutions; now all that remains is to evolve my Shanks! I can't wait to get Garp and Sgt. Coby for my Psy team as well Smile

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. 2015-015[br]
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. 2015-016
Monocaster
Monocaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoroLuffyChopper Tue Apr 28 2015, 04:12

My psy team:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Img_0015

There's room for improvement ?
ZoroLuffyChopper
ZoroLuffyChopper

Back to top Go down

Post by sadtoaster Tue Apr 28 2015, 13:53

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. BHgVPqj
its pretty much as good as i want it until the next island drops waiting on the xp event though to level some of these guys
sadtoaster
sadtoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stupefied Fri May 29 2015, 07:09

hey, sorry for posting something like this
can u add me as ur friend, im lacking of psy friend captain
here is my ID : 760.403.493
thanks in advance

Stupefied

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Sat May 30 2015, 07:26

Now I´m using these two:
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Screen14Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. Screen15
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 31 2015, 06:18

you win now jxamo Sad
Didnt manage to get urogue. That team would shred through turtle time so easily
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 31 2015, 17:01

Here my 2 PSY Crew with my GOD Usopp Golden Pound with his Special at 13 Turns. my GOD Usopp Impact with his Special at 16 Turns, Petty Officer Coby with his Special at 15 Turns and Mr 2 Bon Clay with his Special Maxed at 7 Turns.
LOL.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. LMK2ykR

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. MT1bmwp

Do you like?

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 31 2015, 21:32

Just beated the Training Forest with this Crew (212.000 Damages to Ace):

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise PSY crew here. 4PosWxU

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue Jun 02 2015, 17:37

I'm running for a psy team:

Dial Ussop
Mr.2
Petty Officer Coby
Double Crosser Jango
Golden Pound Ussop
Friend Captain Marco\Shanks

I'm really liking the versatility offered by Psy teams at the moment. Its not my best team, but all are at a high level. There's a lot of great characters to come as well so we will only see it improve.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next