One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

3 posters

Go down

[Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account? Empty [Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Post by PRO ERA Sun Oct 25 2015, 06:43

Basically I've been playing semi-actively on two accounts, level 151 and 152 respectively. I rolled a Rayleigh account three sugofests ago and have been passively collecting daily rewards on a third account. Unfortunately in the recent sugofest I was unable to pull anything but dupes however my 3rd account managed to pull in a second legendary, Sengoku.

My question is whether or not I should rotate one of my two active accounts for the double legendary account (inactive)

Account 1 (active) - level 152 (maxed merry)
Box: https://imgur.com/a/ENDmQ

Account 2 (active) - level 151 (maxed merry and flying merry)
Similar to account 1 however there are some notable additions and absences compared to account 1.
+ Sengoku, Jinbei, Robin, Crocodile, X-Drake and Kuma
- Killer, Capone, Urouge, Mr. 2 and Mr. 3

Account 3 (inactive) - level 13 
Box: https://i.imgur.com/aYOs7Kq.jpg
Negligible story progression - only at buggy story isle

The third account would just be rotated as the new inactive since I can't really be bothered managing all 3 actively. Alternatively I'm considering giving it to my friend.

Any advice and reasoning from OPTC vets is greatly appreciated  Smile
PRO ERA
PRO ERA

Back to top Go down

[Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account? Empty Re: [Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Post by misterskippy Tue Oct 27 2015, 11:02

I think it ultimately comes down to your personal situation -- how much time/patience do you have to re-grind (account 3), how attached are you to accounts 1+2 that you obviously spent significant amounts of time on already, etc.

I personally barely have time to manage 1 full account without the game getting in the way of more important obligations/experiences that real life has to offer.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

[Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account? Empty Re: [Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Post by Saitama Sun Dec 13 2015, 18:28

I mean i Wouldn't because ive probs gotten so attached that i would faint if i would lose it .   Sigh... (Yes i have  pale)
Saitama
Saitama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down