One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice with my account//characters

4 posters

Go down

Need advice with my account//characters Empty Need advice with my account//characters

Post by Tearil Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:05

Hi guys.

I'm a lil dissapointed since a didnt get gear 3 Luffy in our Sugoifest, so im thinking on rerolling my crew (painful process, but... w/e). My best current characters are:

-Gear 2 Luffy, Arlong 3*, Mr 5, Lion Song Zoro, Diable Jambe Sanji, Ace 4*, Kuro 4*, Tashigi 3*, Robin 4*, Mr 2 4*, Buggy 4*, Don Krieg 4*

I didn't spend any money on this account, so... dunno what to do. Any advices, guys?

Thanks for the help!

Tearil

Back to top Go down

Need advice with my account//characters Empty Re: Need advice with my account//characters

Post by Law_14 Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:20

wow you got wonderful characters why re roll?!

you can pull gear 3 many times, don't re roll... go on
Law_14
Law_14

Back to top Go down

Need advice with my account//characters Empty Re: Need advice with my account//characters

Post by complekz Fri Mar 20 2015, 15:35

dont reroll... waste of time u can get luffy anytime

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetimelord123 Fri Mar 20 2015, 19:31

...Meanwhile I'm satisfied with just a Shanks prem...lol

With 4 prems already, don't fret cuz you'll do fine even without gear 3rd luffy. Keep in mind that luffy is an independent captain and is powerful because he can be used on any kind of team and still own. Looking at your crew however, you can split your team multiple ways. With 4* Arlong lead take on slasher team. Lion Zoro make zombie team with Vivi. Ace, Diable Sanji, Tashigi, Kuro make Qck team, Robin and Buggy as Knowledge....the possibilities are endless

In my honest opinion, what you pull does not determine the outcome of an battle. Sure, prem gatchas would greatly boost your team, but without careful planning, it would all go to waste. For example, my current 5 star Shanks team has not lost a single battle ever since PL 30, even against Expert Kuro.

On top of that, you do have a Gear 2 Luffy which you can easily train up to 5* with the right evolution items...however i do have a Gear 3rd Luffy/Ace account if you want to trade, lol
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearil Sat Mar 21 2015, 05:27

Thanks to everyone for the replies, much apprecciate.

I guess i'll keep my account, and see what the futures batch has for me. I currently has a QCK team, and a Slasher one, but i can't do Expert Kuro (30sta) with any of my team, it seems i need to level up my Lion Zoro and Arlong, indeed.

Thanks to everyone again, its fascinating to see this wonderfull community!

Tearil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down