One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little guide about Turtle Island

+8
Mr. Prince
MASI576
JXamo
pank
BlameItAllOnUs 440287136
Light
sneaky
Prince_Ace
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many runs can you do on turtle island (doesn't matter which setup)?

A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 Empty Re: A little guide about Turtle Island

Post by Mr. Prince Mon May 25 2015, 03:35

Haha, no problem Ciro, I will go into details very soon. Only thing is: Sometimes I think nobody actually reads guides like this Very Happy
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

A little guide about Turtle Island - Page 2 Empty Re: A little guide about Turtle Island

Post by Me Mon May 25 2015, 19:24

Your Turtle Island Guide is very helpful Mr. Prince.

I wait your new details.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Tue May 26 2015, 10:16

Edited the main post another time. Better overview now.

///edit log: made the spoiler sections so that you get a better overview of all the stuff. Furthermore I added stuff at Marco section and the section general tips. I made a little calculation how fast someone can run turtle island with a Marco team and will further expand on numbers in this guide. Also I am looking for a few other numbers you can provide:

How much turtle runs are possible with different teams? Tell me!

last edit: things got messed up. Will add pictures later on again
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue May 26 2015, 10:47

Nice job Mr. Prince  Wink

It looks awesome now compared to the older one.
I will try out some crews and give the number of runs with each crew.
1) Marine shredder crew depends on luck, but the most runs I could finish in time were 7.
2) After leveling Urouge high enough I give you the number of runs for gear 3 team
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Wed May 27 2015, 08:17

Did a poll because I am interested in how much runs you are able to do per turtle time. If you vote please also comment in this thread which team you used for it Smile
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun May 31 2015, 02:16

////edit: Fixed some stuff. Most pictures and links are back Smile

Also if you have feedback, give it to me
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 31 2015, 21:13

Good job Mr. Prince.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Servantis Sat Jun 06 2015, 03:08

Good bit of info for people new to turtle island and a few tips in there for people used to it.

I currently use the navy ensign crew. It can be frustrating at times, as I'll not see a single TND for 10 turns. Other times there will be a TND every round, hit and miss I guess.

I'm not spoilt for choice with Psy characters as no Marco or Shanks but maybe a G3 team with Petty officer coby, Mad Monk Urouge & princess Vivi may show a bit more consistency. Unsure whether or not it will be better though.

Servantis

Back to top Go down

Post by BlameItAllOnUs 440287136 Sun Jun 07 2015, 22:00

With double marco and fullbody it took me less than 2 minutes per run.

BlameItAllOnUs 440287136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Jun 07 2015, 23:36

Thanks for the feedback.

yeah, marco takes less then 2 mins
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by demonasura666 Sat Jan 09 2016, 04:18

Inupe from Perona Fortnight is very helpful he does 500 damage to all enemies, i got his special 1 off maxed at 9 cooldown, his max is 8. And i did pick up marine fullbody from the Kimono SH fortnight

Also with Dual G3 you can defeat 3 mobs a turn if you hit all perfects

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2