One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance of Leveling Up Special

3 posters

Go down

Chance of Leveling Up Special Empty Chance of Leveling Up Special

Post by DarkStormZz Sat Dec 12 2015, 00:23

Does anyone know the rate of leveling up spesial..
I fed 5 GP Usopp Manual to my GP Usopp and I even got a SUPER SUCCESS but my spesial level didnt level up..
Can anyone explain?

DarkStormZz

Back to top Go down

Chance of Leveling Up Special Empty Re: Chance of Leveling Up Special

Post by MASI576 Sat Dec 12 2015, 02:57

First, SUPER SUCCESS has nothing to do with the skill level, so it doesnt matter
If you get a skill up or not depends always on luck, but the rate during 2x Chance of skill up is about 1/4 or 1/5, so without the double skill up event you will need about 8 to 10 books for one up (thats only statistically, as I told, it depends very much on luck...)
If you really want a unit to get max skill, then you should try to save the books (or the chars) and waiting for the event, in case of GP Usopp you should really try to save them Wink

I hope I could answer you question...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by demonasura666 Fri Jan 08 2016, 03:48

MASI576 wrote:First, SUPER SUCCESS has nothing to do with the skill level, so it doesnt matter
If you get a skill up or not depends always on luck, but the rate during 2x Chance of skill up is about 1/4 or 1/5, so without the double skill up event you will need about 8 to 10 books for one up (thats only statistically, as I told, it depends very much on luck...)
If you really want a unit to get max skill, then you should try to save the books (or the chars) and waiting for the event, in case of GP Usopp you should really try to save them Wink

I hope I could answer you question...
on double special level i got alot of luck, i maxed out my perona special from 18-14 and nearly maxed Inupe as well. I'm saving my Law/Kidd skillbooks until that double special level event again, it's just not worth it trying without it tbh

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down