One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What/who should I focus on?

3 posters

Go down

What/who should I focus on? Empty What/who should I focus on?

Post by emperorpanga Sun Dec 13 2015, 20:24

What/who should I focus on? Screen14 What/who should I focus on? Screen15What/who should I focus on? Screen16  Thanks Smile

emperorpanga

Back to top Go down

What/who should I focus on? Empty Re: What/who should I focus on?

Post by Revarius Mon Dec 14 2015, 06:51

Got a nice start of a DEX team

Zoro,Law,Apoo,Smoker and Doublefinger.

Zoro - great captain
Law and Apoo work really nicely together so level up both.

Smoker and Doublefinger less important but still work well with the others.

Most of your other units aren't worth the effort till you get better units but I guess you could focus on Jinbe, Nami version 2 and Killer.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Mon Dec 14 2015, 07:04

First at all, try to get some Golden Pound Usopp skillbooks (in the duck fortnight) and save them until a double skill up event comes
Second, dont level up Laboon, he can be your chance to get Mihawk (if he comes back)

Your best captains are Fine Tempo Nami (later Towel Nami gives you 2.5x ATK for INT), Law, Jimbey (Zeff has same captain ability, but his stats arent so good), Zoro and Killer
crewmembers are always difficult, but I think useful are these: Luffy (evolve him to Gear 2), Smoker, Apoo, Impact Usopp, Mirage Nami, Mr 3 (after evolve) and Curiel

It is really difficult, because there arent often Jimbey oder Zeff friends, otherwise you can build a good fighter team
Also you can build a really good DEX team, I think Zoro captain with Law, Apoo, Smoker and Golden Pound Usopp. But also here, I dont know how many of your friends use a Zoro as captain
I would focus on this two team, and try to get Arlong, he is a really good crew member (second highest ATK from all global units) and also his captain ability 2x ATK for Slasher is useful
Also Sir Crocodile is a really strong unit, try to farm him and evolve him to his second form
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down