One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stamina bug???

3 posters

Go down

stamina bug??? Empty stamina bug???

Post by majesticcc Mon Mar 23 2015, 20:14

Hey everyone I've played this game for awhile now and I've started to notice that when I get really low on stamina the bar becomes "full" sometimes. Like it looks full but when I try to do some stages it says I don't have enough. Does anyone else have this problem and can anyone offer any advice to fix it?

Its really frustrating as well because it wastes my time and most recently I tried to do turtle island and it wouldn't let me because I didn't have enough but the bar was "full". The worst part was when I tried to refill my stamina with a gem it told me the bar was already full. Like wtf game??

Someone please help.
Thanks

majesticcc

Back to top Go down

stamina bug??? Empty Re: stamina bug???

Post by Lecho Tue Mar 24 2015, 02:45

Maybe you changed your zone time on the phone, I once changed it and had the same problem you are saying then I put back my zone time and it was fixed
Lecho
Lecho

Back to top Go down

Post by javier5109 Tue Mar 24 2015, 04:42

I also had an issue with this, as soon as i had enough stamina for a fight i would try it but i would always get the error message saying i didnt have enough stamina, only way around it is to restart the app when you have enough stamina,

Lecho might also have a point as when daylight savings came around I noticed this "bug" went away for the most part

javier5109

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticcc Tue Mar 24 2015, 08:36

Ok thanks ill try that hopefully it works

majesticcc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down