One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best ways to get Colas

5 posters

Go down

Best ways to get Colas Empty Best ways to get Colas

Post by BigBrother Sun Mar 29 2015, 16:53

A lot of people have been asking around about the best place and time to farm Colas so you can level up your Go Merry's and it must be frustrating when that pesky Usopp fails to upgrade your ship... Evil or Very Mad  So with my experiences of the game, here are some suggestions of farming Colas and getting your ships maxed!

1) (Best way IMO) Farm Arlong Park on Tuesdays when 2x Drop rate is happening. When it comes to specific stage, the best one IMO is the last stage, Angry Arlong.
Reasons why to run this stage: - It gives 10 stages for you to have a chance of getting a cola
                                             - Chances to have 3* Arlong drop
                                             - Okay EXP for a story mode stage as it gives 730 exp for 11 stamina (Extra Island's better for EXP)
Reason why you might not want to: - Only CON I personally see is that it might be a little difficult for some in the beginning

My experiences: It has given at least 1 Cola per run and average 1 - 4 colas. RNG still plays, but for some reason it's been pretty good with maybe 1 or 2 runs without one (not during 2x Drop). Because this happened for me not during a 2x Drop time, it gives me the thought that this stage would be great!

2) Loguetown - Stage 10 2x Drop rate on Mondays or 1/2 Stamin
Reasons why to run this: - Always have a chance for an EXP Teenage Turtle
                                    - Can have 3* Tashigi drop for QCK and Slasher Teams
                                    - Fairly easy to beat
Reasons why not to run:  - Can farm Pirate Penguins instead if you need them for lower cost of Stam

My experiences: Not as good as Arlong Park - Stage 15, but easier to beat. Colas come maybe 1 - 3 per 2 runs, which IMO isn't too bad, but not the best.

3) Baratie 3 and 4 during half stamina on Sundays (Shoutout and credits go to demondfaceandnod for this info. THANK YOU!)
Reasons why to run this: - During half stam, you get double the runs!
- Really simple and easy stages that have a chance to drop a teenage turtle, plus 2.5x atk for fighters/brawlers leader,
Zeff
Reasons why not to run this: - The EXP isn't as great compared to other stages that are up during half stam

Overall, I remember my times here farming Zeff and I agree with demonfaceandnod as this is another viable place to farm colas.

***Suggestion for farming colas is to farm them either during a 2x Drop rate day or 1/2 Stamina day. There are pros and cons to both IMO as personally I found darming 2x Drop rate worked well for me, but credited to demonfaceandnod that there is a risk for there to drop the mob characters themselves instead of a cola. He also makes a great point that 1/2 Stamina does give more runs as it does require less stamina = more runs.***

^^Test these out and help build up this guide so we can all efficiently farm those tasty drinks Wink

***2x Droprate
Monday: Loguetown
Tuesday: Arlong Park
Wednesday: Barratie
Thursday: Syrup Village
Friday: Orange Town
Saturday: Shelltown
Sunday: Alvidas Hideout

2x Droprate
Monday: Loguetown
Tuesday: Arlong Park
Wednesday: Barratie
Thursday: Syrup Village
Friday: Orange Town
Saturday: Shelltown
Sunday: Alvidas Hideout***

If any other info on this topic is known, please feel free to share and I'll add it to this post and and give you credit for it. Hope this helps everyone and good luck maxing out those ships! Very Happy

Contributors to this Guide:
demonfaceandnod

Last edited by BigBrother on Sun Mar 29 2015, 19:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
BigBrother
BigBrother

Back to top Go down

Best ways to get Colas Empty Re: Best ways to get Colas

Post by Me Sun Mar 29 2015, 17:27

Good Guide thx BigBrother. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBrother Sun Mar 29 2015, 17:33

Of course! Anything to help!
BigBrother
BigBrother

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BigBrother Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:05

Senpai wrote:I'll give this a try on Tuesday after the Kuro event is over. I've already lost so many Cola trying to level up Merry that I'm starting to hate Usopp. Thanks for the detailed guide.
Very Happy

Yeah man, Usopp is a troll. Good luck and anytime! Let me know your discoveries!
BigBrother
BigBrother

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:52

Thats a nice guide BidBrother. Welcome in the forum and also welcome as new moderator and welcome as a-standup-active-member of the forum also Wink

Greetings

/edit: as i farmed baratie 3 and 4 for Zeff and turtles back in the old days i got so much cola ... but that could be because of the sheer amount of runs because of the half stamina ... also it could be beneficial to use 1/2 stamina instead of double drop because you have doubled chances through double runs (yeah, i know that you have doubles drop ratios at double drop but i thought this: what if the double drop rate makes it more improbable to get the colas because you get other characters. I don't know wether this could be true or wether I am just tired and should sleep now).

Greetings the second

Last edited by demonfaceandnod on Mon Mar 30 2015, 01:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot thingie things)
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBrother Sun Mar 29 2015, 19:14

demonfaceandnod wrote:Thats a nice guide BidBrother. Welcome in the forum and also welcome as new moderator and welcome as a-standup-active-member of the forum also Wink

Greetings

/edit: as i farmed baratie 3 and 4 for Zeff and turtles back in the old days i got so much cola ... but that could be because of the sheer amount of runs because of the half stamina ... also it could be beneficial to use 1/2 stamina instead of double drop because you have doubled chances through double runs (yeah, i know that you have doubles drop ratios at double drop but i thought this: what if the double drop rate makes it more improbable to get the colas because you get other characters. I don't know wether this could be true or wether I am just ried and should sleep now).

Greetings the second

Hello and thanks for the info demonfaceandnod and you as well on becoming a moderator!

After thinking about what you said, I'm gonna add it to the guide and give you the credit for it! Thank you again for your work Very Happy
BigBrother
BigBrother

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Mar 30 2015, 01:31

BigBrother wrote:
demonfaceandnod wrote:Thats a nice guide BidBrother. Welcome in the forum and also welcome as new moderator and welcome as a-standup-active-member of the forum also Wink

Greetings

/edit: as i farmed baratie 3 and 4 for Zeff and turtles back in the old days i got so much cola ... but that could be because of the sheer amount of runs because of the half stamina ... also it could be beneficial to use 1/2 stamina instead of double drop because you have doubled chances through double runs (yeah, i know that you have doubles drop ratios at double drop but i thought this: what if the double drop rate makes it more improbable to get the colas because you get other characters. I don't know wether this could be true or wether I am just ried and should sleep now).

Greetings the second

Hello and thanks for the info demonfaceandnod and you as well on becoming a moderator!

After thinking about what you said, I'm gonna add it to the guide and give you the credit for it! Thank you again for your work Very Happy

Thank you for making the guide even more detailed Smile

Greetings
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down