One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming technique

3 posters

Go down

Farming technique Empty Farming technique

Post by izt Sat Feb 21 2015, 20:43

When farming specific item from multiple enemy what the good method to get the drop item? Kill it first or building combo first then kill it or save it for the last.
For example when farming in Baratie chapter 4 (farming for big turtle) should we target the turtle first or building combo kill the lowly pirate first then kill the turtle or kill the turtle for the last?

Do combo, miss, perfect and overkill have a factor in drop item? (seem if I building combo and overkill it with mighty Arlong there will be big chance drop item will appear)

Share your experience.

izt

Back to top Go down

Farming technique Empty Re: Farming technique

Post by XxCebrixX Sun Feb 22 2015, 04:38

I think there are more odds if you kill first the dropper, but it could be a risk when you are fighting with strong enemies.

So i always kill the dangerous enemies and after the dropper, its simple statistic
XxCebrixX
XxCebrixX

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Sun Feb 22 2015, 08:21

A lot of games like this have the drops set once you enter the dungeon. In which case the order of killing doesn't matter because you will get the predetermined drop. Not sure if this game follows suit but I would guess it does

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down