One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming Cola

5 posters

Go down

Farming Cola Empty Farming Cola

Post by Toonpenguin Tue Apr 14 2015, 13:09

So when i first started i poured almost all my cola into the baratie ship not knowing the going merry gained an attack boost in the later stages. I just assumed the ships got better over time and there was no point in upgrading the previous ships.

So now i'm with an issue of getting cola, I just can't seem to run into it. And i need advice on where and when are the best places to farm for cola? like what stages or events ?

Thanks for your help in advance everyone!
Toonpenguin
Toonpenguin

Back to top Go down

Farming Cola Empty Re: Farming Cola

Post by Light Tue Apr 14 2015, 13:45

I got the same issue. My friend is gettin cola like water on arlong last chapt. There is a guide that says arlong, loguetown and laboon last stages give good cola. Well I tried all of em with drop x2 but from the 10 runs I got 1 cola!!
My friend does 2 arlong stage runs and gets 5 cola!! He started 2 weeks... And has the same merry as me lv 7 lol, I played since release
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by haosmoove Tue Apr 21 2015, 07:59

Basically 1/2 stamina is 2x drop, 2x beli, and 2x exp combined. You get 2x as mugh by running twice.

On a side note, 1/2 stamina (twice) is at least as much loot drop as 2x drop. If the natural drop rate is already > 50% for certain floor, 2x drop can only raise to 100%, which works out to be < 2x. While on the other hand, running it twice at 1/2 stamina is a flat 2x.

haosmoove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down