One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team!

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team! Empty What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team!

Post by sneaky Thu Apr 16 2015, 16:31

Hello,

I understand G3 Luffy team can be different depending on different situations, however, I also know some people have a team they like the most. I am very interested in seeing how everyone builds their G3 Luffy team with the rolls they have and would also be interested in seeing their beast team (strongest team and the most favorable).

The reason why I am curious is because I've heard of some players doing weekly turtle event with their "G3 team". That person manages to clear at least 12+ Runs with their team but I have no clue what kind of team he uses. If there is anyone who also uses a G3 team for turtle event and can clear up to 10+ runs then please share.

Thanks!

sneaky

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team! Empty Re: What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team!

Post by Karillo Fri Apr 17 2015, 06:13

I have a G3 luffy captain and friend, 4 star arlong, Queen alvida, GP usopp, 5 star sanji. I used this team to beat the turtle island in less than ten turns. The only problem would be the elder turtle. For that Usop must have a psychological orb and you should use him last after you use five perfects and then the turtle gets blown away.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team! Empty Re: What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team!

Post by monty151 Fri Apr 17 2015, 07:16

What is your favorite G3 Luffy team? Post your G3 Luffy BEAST team! Screen10
This is what I am going with for Mihawk.
Hope its enough.
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Fri Apr 17 2015, 07:30

That's an excellent team for mihawk, the only thing that worries me is that your levels are a bit low. Try to level them up with the turtle island

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Fri Apr 17 2015, 07:35

Yeah that's the plan.
Did my first turtle time this past monday and did terrible.
Got myself a marine tandem team for the next one.
Hopefully ill get more turtles.
Who should I focus on leveling? If any in particular.

Thanks
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Apr 17 2015, 09:17

arlong, cause he will be the strongest thus last hitter in your combo.
You should be able to easily kill 30 stam, 40 stam possible maybe room for 1 error.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Fri Apr 17 2015, 09:35

I was thinking arlong.
I plan to do the 40, got some firuts saved for it just in case.
Thanks for your help
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:17

cant wait for mihawk.. i need a good sandbag to fully see the damage i can output.
Pretty confident, if I can get 6 perfects, I can 2 turn him lol
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:23

Yeah, wish i had blamenco for orb manipulation.

I have been using this team for the past couple day just to get useds to nailing perfects.
Been pretty consistent with it.
Gonna be a fun round.
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:44

well I have blamenco but i think im gonna swap him out for mr 3. Blamenco is really hard to get a perfect on (he swings so fast!). Him as my third and last perfect hitter is pretty dangerous unless I put him 4-5th in line which still wrecks if I hit a miss on him. dillema Very Happy
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by monty151 Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:57

Yeah but Mr. 3's turn delay helps too.
I'd probably go blamenco though.
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down