One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions!

3 posters

Go down

Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions! Empty Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions!

Post by ECO PIRATES Fri Apr 17 2015, 06:49

I was wondering if my team would be able to tackle the mob stages for 40 stamina Mihawk. Not worried about Mihawk himself  since the laboon vivi combo should be 100% given that I reach Mihawk and time isn't a concern (I am prepared for the 1 hour battle).

This the team I plan to use against 40 Stamina Mihawk, "1" being the captain, and "6" being the planned friend.

SHIP: Merry Go at +270 HP and 1.2x Attack
1. Level 10 Laboon -> Force
2. Level 25 Cannoneer (Punk Black Cat Pirates) ->Int
3. Level 25 Saber Punk (Black Cat Pirates) -> Dex
4. Level 25 Knuckle Punk (Black Cat Pirates) -> Force
5. Level 46 Arlong (Non-evolved, might evolve and power up to level 5 before Mihawk, depends on my next turtle run xD) -> Force
6. Hopefully a level 62 or higher 5* Vivi -> Psy

Team's total HP (without Vivi): 270 + 2,429 = 2,699
Team's total Atk (without Vivi): 336 + 621 + 592 + 612 + 866 = 3,027

I chose to use a few Black Cat Pirates because of their low HP/Attk ratio, almost 1:2 respectively!

Am I ready to take on 40 Stamina Mihawk? Feel free to comment! Any advice and suggestions would be gladly appreciated!

Also, I am looking for 5* Vivi (Princess Vivi) friends, preferable level 62 or higher!

I will have Laboon as my lead for the entire Mihawk event but until then, I usually rotate my lead between Sanji v2, Ashura Zoro, G2 Luffy, Arlong, and Black cat pirates on turtle days (Mondays).

My friend ID is: 245,092,389

Feel free to add me and thanks in advance!

ECO PIRATES

Back to top Go down

Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions! Empty Re: Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions!

Post by sonofajelly123 Fri Apr 17 2015, 12:51

I guess if your calculations are correct and that you can get the right lvl vivi, you should be able to beat 40 stam. Just beware that on prior stages, you may die if you get hit by two or more enemies in one turn. I'm saving some devil fruits in case that happens, so I can revive, get to Mihawk and zombie lol

sonofajelly123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions! Empty Re: Can I beat 40 Stamina Mihawk? Looking for advice and suggestions!

Post by ECO PIRATES Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:28

@sonofajelly123

Yea, I totally agree with you! I should have 8 rainbow fruits by the time Mihawk arrives, assuming its the 21st. Smile

@pank

I thought about running crabs, but chose to replace them with the black cat pirates because I had HP to spare! It's true that crabs have better HP/Attk ratios, but it's unfortunate that their max stats won't go any higher than 50 HP and 300 Attk. Sad Also, apart from Arlong who is already in my team, I don't have any strength units that have less than 850 hp, or any pair of strength units that would combine to 850 hp for that matter, which would result in a waste of possible hp with respect to the Vivi i plan on using. Furthermore, 3 crabs would combine a total of 900 attk, while my black cats yield a total of approx 1825, more than double of what the crabs could offer. Moreover, i agree that having more str characters would reduce clear time however, i'm going to have a tough time against blue units and I also don't have 2 other str pirates that wouldn't put me over the hp requirement of the Vivi Laboon combo. Last but not least, i chose to build a team using different color units except blue (because blue sucks against Mihawk's green) so that enemies that bind will chose to lock instead of attacking me, which will decrease the odds that i'll need to spend a gem for a revival as I gain an extra turn to attack them before they attack me (as long as I kill the green unit that locks red units so he doesn't lock half my team xD).

ECO PIRATES

Back to top Go down

Post by ECO PIRATES Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:29

Nevertheless, thanks for your suggestions and comments!

@sonofajelly123
@pank

ECO PIRATES

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ECO PIRATES Fri Apr 17 2015, 20:43

@pank

Yea the knuckle dude (red one) does more than the crab and dragon (not combined) if you apply the game mechanics (red is good against green, green is good against blue etc.) And i if i use all red, won't i have a hard time killing blue units, and risk dying more cause the second last mob won't have anything to lock and as a result will all attack me instead? I want to spend the least amount of gems possible.

ECO PIRATES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down