One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mihawk Team Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Mihawk Team Suggestions Empty Mihawk Team Suggestions

Post by Tonto Thu Mar 05 2015, 16:34

I'm having a hard time deciding what team to build up for the Mihawk event. Should i go the Zeff/Zeff, Zoro/Zoro, Or Focus on INT characters route? Any other suggestions would also be helpful.
Mihawk Team Suggestions 2z80pi9

Tonto

Back to top Go down

Mihawk Team Suggestions Empty Re: Mihawk Team Suggestions

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:38

Oh I just look up the fight.

onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/2015/01/mihawks-return-and-slashing-teams-in.html?m=1

Even 30 stamina version mihawk got 590,000 health. That's pretty nuts. BTW let's say all your character got 1000 att. With 2 zoro leader and you do a perfect 7 chain combo, you will only be doing 53,200 DMG per round. No way to last 10 rounds without Vivi.
Wow I am shock how hard this is. Just bring fruit to continue. No team in game right now can beat that. Even STR team will only do 106,400 DMG per round. (Note: I am not counting matching or opposite orb. All normal)

Look like gear 3 luffy is the best way to go. Guess I will be spending some money when that version 2 batch come out.

To sum it up check out the link up top. You will need a gear 3 luffy / Vivi with tank zoro or laboon for no continue. Otherwise you can run luffy STR team, Slasher team, Asura zoro Dex team, or towle nami 2.5 att team with 2 continue. Zeff fighter team and shank psy team will be very hard push maybe 3 continue. Ace speed team is totally out due to opposite color.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Sat Mar 07 2015, 03:55

You literally have the best characters for int team. I would focus on int team without a doubt.have buggy as captain he is the best multiplier till happiness punch nami. But evolve nami she has really good stats. Evolve Nico robin she is end game character with good stats. Make sure you have chopper in the front middle and usopp in the back right. But I am really jealous of you characters. You have the only combo team so far in the game. If I was you I would focus on leveling up nico robin till about 70 and have a couple of buggy friends. Then level your chopper nami and buggy ( Nico robin is the only character your not gonna replace in the future.you might keep buggy too I forgot. But for sure robin). Save 10 fruit and do 40 stamina Mohawk for 100 percent drop.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 07 2015, 12:22

INT Burst team supposedly can bring Mihawk (at least the 30 STA version) down in 2 turns so my guess is it could take him down in 5-6 for the 40 STA version, so most likely I would go with INT if you are able to both save some fruit for the revives and also get them leveled enough in time for the event.

I did give a breakdown for a possible Asura Zoro battle but since it really relies on 2 50% damage reduction characters (Guard Point Chopper + Smoker) your best bet is the INT team since you have everyone already

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down