One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking some advice!

3 posters

Go down

Seeking some advice! Empty Seeking some advice!

Post by Yumeko Sat Feb 21 2015, 08:06

Hello! I'm a new player seeking some advice from any veteran player(s) who might be willing to share a bit of their wisdom! Here are my questions:

1. I noticed that Mirage Tempo Nami and Thunderbolt Tempo Nami are both listed under the Tier 2 section of the English tier list. Is it worth leveling and keeping both for different situations? I ask because I have a Mirage Tempo Nami and an unevolved Nami, and I was curious if I should level/evolve the extra Nami or just fuse her.

2. I've been farming the elite Buggy island and using the daimyo turtles on my purple units for a glorious amount of XP, but is it worth using the purple turtles on my other units, despite the XP decrease from 22.5k to 15k? It looks like the upcoming event islands will be purple/red/blue only, so I was considering using some on my green/yellow units (since I'm currently running an Arlong slasher team and would like to evolve my Zoro).

3. Now that I have Gum-Gum Bazooka Luffy's special at level 5, should I just use the manuals on random units for the 5k XP, or will they be usable on Gear Second Luffy once I evolve him?

Sorry for the silly questions, and thanks for reading! :>
Yumeko
Yumeko

Back to top Go down

Seeking some advice! Empty Re: Seeking some advice!

Post by yojalata Sat Feb 21 2015, 09:48

Evolving the namis shouldn't be your priorities but if you think their abilities will help you it's OK. I find myself in a similar situation with the turtles but given that I can farm buggy like it was nothing I'm currently using them for arlong. And I just use the books for xp I find it a waste on luff. Just opinion.
yojalata
yojalata

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlame Sat Feb 21 2015, 10:45

Hi everyone!! Yumeko if you running slasher team you should give all turtles to the members of the team (Zoro, Kuro, Arlong, etc), Zoro is the best option because Asura zoro >>>> Zoro 4*.
The Luffy skill books = turtles because it only lv up the skills of 3 and 4* Luffy and once you evolve it to 5* form the lv of skill reset =/. Nami mirage.... low potential, only "usefull" against Int enemies. My advice is dont focus on it and level up the members of your op slasher team first. Nami 5* only suit for Int teams and Buggy is best option.
Hope help you ;D
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumeko Wed Feb 25 2015, 10:28

I'm sorry for the late response, but thanks to the both of you for your suggestions! I really appreciate the input. ;>
Yumeko
Yumeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down