One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What team to use? What to level first?

3 posters

Go down

What team to use? What to level first? Empty What team to use? What to level first?

Post by NeLk Wed May 06 2015, 01:34

Omg! this is unbelievable! I must be in a streak of luck!!

@Event today https://imgur.com/M1DKnLV pulled Nico x2 & Vista at Global with 50 gems I had been slowly collecting via story mode, events, daily gems, etc...Patience waiting for INT pull bonus paid off!!!!!

Question, What team should I use now? Nami (Cpt), Vista, Nico, GodUsopp + Who??? I was using Dragon cuz of half armor skill + high HP & 800 Atk, now what? Usopp is a must right? (BTW I am asking because I am relatively new to the game, been playing since the week of PSY boost... a month? and hadn't even thought what I'd do with a proper team, I started with Nami 5* and slowly built my team up farming Buggy, Arlong, Krieg, etc, spent ~7 gems on the Mihawk event to kill him 3 times, etc..)

And what order would you level units ? Vista > Nico > ...?

NeLk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What team to use? What to level first? Empty Re: What team to use? What to level first?

Post by TerrorEntchen Fri May 08 2015, 04:47

I just agree with Pank.
If you have some turtles over after having Nami, Vista and Robin, you can use some on Krieg. He has really good atk in the moment for Int teams. Until then, you can use Buggy if he has more atk/HP.

Use Towel Nami as captian like Pank said, but if u lack on burst dmg (what i think, you won't) you can go for double Vista and survive some more atk from enemies and still do decent dmg.
TerrorEntchen
TerrorEntchen

Back to top Go down

What team to use? What to level first? Empty Re: What team to use? What to level first?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down