One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Roster and what team to use and level?

4 posters

Go down

Current Roster and what team to use and level? Empty Current Roster and what team to use and level?

Post by Ldias14 Thu May 07 2015, 14:21

Hello everyone,

First time posting on this forums, so if i didn't paste anything i should have please let me know and i'll correct it.

Anyways, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me create a team or 2 and who to focus on leveling first

Force:
G2 Luffy (lvl21)
Smooth Alvida (lvl21)
Mr. 5 (non evolved) (lvl12)

Dex:
Asura Zoro (Lvl42)
Dracule Mihawk (Lvl 43)
Smoker (lvl 31)
Miss Goldenweek (Lvl 5)
Hatchan (lvl 10)

Quick:
Diable Sanji (lvl 26)
Kuro (Lvl 40)
Tashigi (lvl 23)

Heart:
Vivi (Lvl 40)
GP Ussop (lvl 30)
Chopper (lvl 5)
Coby (lvl 1)

Int:
Brain Point Chopper (Lvl5)
Mr.3 (lvl 27)
Nami (lvl 1)
Buggy (lvl 11)
Krieg (lvl8 )

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Ldias14

Back to top Go down

Current Roster and what team to use and level? Empty Re: Current Roster and what team to use and level?

Post by Karillo Thu May 07 2015, 15:44

Your best team option would be a slasher team, with mihawk as captain and zoro, mr. 3, vivi, and kuro. You have other great slasher units like tashigi and buggy (and hachi is okay) and switch them around in your crew depending on a boss's weakness. I would start leveling your quick slashers kuro and tashigi because the next raid boss is going to be monster chopper, a str character so you can exploit the type weakness.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current Roster and what team to use and level? Empty Re: Current Roster and what team to use and level?

Post by Me Thu May 07 2015, 21:29

Pank you have reccomended a nice Slasher Crew to beat Hina but i will use double Zoro Ashura, Chopper Guard Point/Smoker with Special -50% damages for 3 turns, Mihawk 5* Maxed, Usopp Golden Pound and Izo for the Orbs Manipulation.

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.it/2014/10/hina-drum-island.html

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ldias14 Fri May 08 2015, 09:11

Thanks for the info Pank! unfortunately he isnt evolved yet but i plan on working on him a bit

Ldias14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down