One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Questions

3 posters

Go down

Account Questions Empty Account Questions

Post by joshsta Thu May 07 2015, 03:40

So lately ive been feeling like my account is complete trash. Most of this is due to the fact, that when i was starting out i was grinding any and every unit i didnt like. Because of this my original zoro and sanji are gone. Ussop was evoled wrong. What i am running is Arlong (wrong ussop) (Lionsong zoro) (4* Kuro) (hachi) as a slasher team. it goes alright i heat 30 stam morgan with it. Also have laboon Zeff and Vivi. 

Now to my question. Would it be more benifical for me to reroll on this sugo fest. Just keep going for a massive amount of time (internet connection im on i can get 2-3 done an hour) try and land a white beard. and if i land a whitebeard restart? Or what are some recommendations on how to go about improving my account?
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Account Questions Empty Re: Account Questions

Post by LostTrooper Thu May 07 2015, 06:55

land that white beard Very Happy

LostTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Thu May 07 2015, 10:51

Landing a Whitebeard improves any account. But even if you can't or don't, I've got a few pointers.

I evolved my Ussop into Tobasco Star as well so I Evolved him into Sogeking. 20 cooldown but 3 turn delay and 15x Psy damage is a better payoff.
Arlong is a good start for a slasher team, get some friend Mihawks! When he's evolved, 2.5x attack.
Kuro of a Thousand Plans is a good choice and will be for a while.
Lionsong Zoro can act as the bulk of your HP and always as a backup captain.
Hatchi is alright but get someone else. Morgan or Buggy are better choices in my opinion. Smaller combo but better HP and damage when evolved. Plus you can farm Morgan right now!
A good Character that will be available be with the new update and currently on rare recruit is Mr.3. A one turn time delay can come in handy when not running Ussop and benefits from Arlongs captain ability.

I could go on haha but I'm just waxing now. I've got at least 6 teams that aid me in different levels. He might troll you but Zeff is a great captain as well. Can even put out more damage than slasher teams given the right circumstance.

Play around! Don't get disheartened.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by joshsta Thu May 07 2015, 16:13

The_Eclisis wrote:Landing a Whitebeard improves any account. But even if you can't or don't, I've got a few pointers.

I evolved my Ussop into Tobasco Star as well so I Evolved him into Sogeking. 20 cooldown but 3 turn delay and 15x Psy damage is a better payoff.
Arlong is a good start for a slasher team, get some friend Mihawks! When he's evolved, 2.5x attack.
Kuro of a Thousand Plans is a good choice and will be for a while.
Lionsong Zoro can act as the bulk of your HP and always as a backup captain.
Hatchi is alright but get someone else. Morgan or Buggy are better choices in my opinion. Smaller combo but better HP and damage when evolved. Plus you can farm Morgan right now!
A good Character that will be available be with the new update and currently on rare recruit is Mr.3. A one turn time delay can come in handy when not running Ussop and benefits from Arlongs captain ability.

I could go on haha but I'm just waxing now. I've got at least 6 teams that aid me in different levels. He might troll you but Zeff is a great captain as well. Can even put out more damage than slasher teams given the right circumstance.

Play around! Don't get disheartened.
Just dropped and correctly evolved another ussop. Now the only character im worried about missing is v1 zoro and v1 sanji. I think i will stick with this account. Im sure ill beat monster chopper and mihawk and garp. So i should eventually ve able to build a nice team!
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down