One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I evolve Zoro V2 or not?

4 posters

Go down

Should I evolve Zoro V2 or not? Empty Should I evolve Zoro V2 or not?

Post by luffy64 Wed May 13 2015, 17:58

Hi, I got Zoro v2 (Zoro Streaming wolf swords). I was wondering is it worth to evolve him to Lion Song Zoro because the Zoro Streaming Wolf Swords's special abilities to make strength attack zero is very strong. I don't think I need him to be strong since there is Asura Zoro.

Any opinion?

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Should I evolve Zoro V2 or not? Empty Re: Should I evolve Zoro V2 or not?

Post by Karillo Wed May 13 2015, 18:04

It is worth evolving streaming wolf zoro because he does help enormously in raid bosses if you can't clear them with your original team. You just pair the evolved zoro (lion song) with vivi, and one attack will be reduced by 80 percent while at full hp, while vivi heals your hp to continue the cycle. However zoro streaming wolf is useful as well, if you have a pretty decent team that can clear raid bosses you can use him as a crew member and take 0 damage from a str boss which could prove invaluable.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 14 2015, 01:16

I would also mention that the next global raid boss will be monster chopper. I don't know if you have a team to clear him or a high level vivi(73+), but if you don't have you can use the evolution of zoro V2 to clear monster chopper without problems. 
PS: your captains have to be lion song and a vivi level 73+ so can heal yourself back to full hp after monster choppers attack
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy64 Thu May 14 2015, 02:19

I don't get mystogan. Both steaming wolf and lion song zoro have the same captain ability. But the streaming wolf zoro can make monster chopper attack zero. So why is lion song zoro more better?

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 14 2015, 02:33

you are right both have the same captain ability. But for example against monster chopper and the most time streaming wolf zoros special will be useless when you use him as a captain.
Cause if you use zoro V2 as captain you don't need to nullify monster choppers attack because vivi wil heal you up to full hp after one turn.
Having lion song and the extra damage compared with the masive hp will help you to clear the rounds before chopper.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 14 2015, 05:39

Mystogan is right, Lion' s Zoro is better as Captain with another Vivi as Captain. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy64 Thu May 14 2015, 06:48

Thanks

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down