One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which Team should I use and which char should I switch

2 posters

Go down

which Team should I use and which char should I switch Empty which Team should I use and which char should I switch

Post by Phantomstorm Mon May 18 2015, 10:13

1 Crew :
Lion zorro ; G3 ruffy ; *4 arlong ; GH Usopp; *4 mihawk

2 Crew:
*4 mihawk ; *4 arlong; Ashura zorro; *5 vista ;GH Usopp

3 Crew:
G3 ruffy ; ashura zorro ; *5 vista; gh usopp; *4 arlong

4 Crew:
*5 vista ; *4 buggy ; *3 Don krieg ; Rainbow dragon ; helmeppo still have unevolved nami in box

I have no idea which crew is good im using mainly g3 and mihawk 

hope i get tomorrow killer or whitebeard^^ 

and can u guys say me a good quick slasher I think killer is a striker Sad (altough he has blades)

and can someone say me how i can change my captain in friend menu 

because a freind of me needs my tank zorro but it stays at mihawk always

ID : 784 438 425 
Global

which Team should I use and which char should I switch Img_1911
which Team should I use and which char should I switch Img_1912
which Team should I use and which char should I switch Img_1913
which Team should I use and which char should I switch Img_1914which Team should I use and which char should I switch Img_1915

Phantomstorm

Back to top Go down

which Team should I use and which char should I switch Empty Re: which Team should I use and which char should I switch

Post by Mystogan Mon May 18 2015, 10:57

1) yes killer is a striker, no slasher. As quick slasher you have two choices: Tashigi or Kuro
   I have both and I would prefer Kuro over tashigi, if you can manage to evolve him, because of the extra damage. The best quick slasher is rob lucci. He will get a fortnight in more than 2 months. So if you don't want to wait, you really should farm Kuro.
2) To the captain in the friend menu. It is always the captain of the crew you are using at this point. So if you friend needs tank zoro just switch to a crew where tank zoro is captain(no use just edit crew, select crew with him as captain and back to menu--> if you see tank zoro at adventure as character in the middle then you have done everything right)
*you friend needs to close the app if he is using it at the moment of changing
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

which Team should I use and which char should I switch Empty Re: which Team should I use and which char should I switch

Post by Mystogan Mon May 18 2015, 11:08

To your crews: both the slasher and gear 3 crew are awesome. But I think your gear3 crew is better at the moment. You should focus on expanding your costs and evolving mihawk, because his evolved form will give a 2.5atk boost for slasher. this will really boost your output with a friend mihawk. As an slasher alternative for golden pound I would mention mr3, who has a one turn delay with really good stats raising your damage output(you can farm him on little garden the next story isle and he is really sought after)
To compare:
I currently run a slasher crew with:
5*mihawk
ashura zoro
arlong
mr3
Kuro/golden pound
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstorm Mon May 18 2015, 11:23

ok thank u I was thinking about mr.3 was waiting for little garden up
and I switched my *5 vista in the g3 crew to mihawk for the 30% special instead of the the fixed 5000 dmg from vista 

and yes at the moment I am leveling ( efficiently for the higher crew cost output just waiting that i can evolve my mihawk finaly ^^)

I think i should start farming kuro ^^ but first I gonna wait 1 day i could get him from rare recruit quick 2x event ^^ 

and for helmeppo i just lvled a int bazoka guy from hina island now i have the bazooka ensign 

and for lvl 1 nami i have no idea which one is good i think she has 2 evolves

and about mr.3 for gh usopp i tought usopp is a must have crew member in every team

Phantomstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon May 18 2015, 11:28

Yeah in future golden pound will get his great moment, but for now the raid bosses aren't really difficult so you don't really need him at the moment. I can burst down hina without using golden pound (only mr3), so you should be able to in future, so having mr3 is more useful now as playing golden pound.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon May 18 2015, 11:36

about nami, i would wait until the sugofest ends. Maybe you will manage to pull towel nami, so your normal will get useless. Also for your int crew: How about farming brogy(int). he will arrive with little garden. His special turning nearby orbs to food will perfectly harmonize with buggy making food orbs to int orbs
the lower one
http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/vikings.html
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomstorm Mon May 18 2015, 12:01

ohh nice 2 days and I can farm brogy the giant and mr3 

thank u very much Mystogan do u have a friend spot left if yes can I add u or u me
ID : 784 438 425

Phantomstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon May 18 2015, 12:06

I added you. Same crew name: Mystogan so people can easier identify me.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down